Anyone Digging Pumas 96Hours Collection...

TragicBliss

• 6 months later...

yeah a bit wierd on the design some of it.. but i might get a few things from the collection :

the striscia's are well nice

same as those cover things.. the pioggia things.. theyre well wierd.. pretty funny though.. id get em if they were well cheap

the ruvido's are cool too.. same as the shoulder bag with leather detailing..

i like... scimearch..

I dug the original european hit-man luggage 96 hour case of a few years back, but it's not my scene and I hadn't realised that they made an entire spin off collection until yesterday.

I don't - and won't - own any. But I think Puma are to be admired and applauded for their regeneration in the last few years, and for the particular way in which they've achieved it - backing of and collabaration with smaller designers - they're support has thrown a new light on people like Vexed Generation, who I know would have sunk without their interest and business.

Quote:

I prefer some of the Miharayahiros, but I do like the 96 Hour Spring Gold + Kevlar. Too bad it's $455.

--- Original message by 134 on Nov 22, 2005 04:58 PM

yeh the mihara yasuhiro is the shiznit... some are fucking horrible though.. by far the nicest are the my-14's .... i got them in black and in white.. heh.. but them 96 hour strischo or whatever are sicko.. i wanna copp 'em.. if anyone has em in uk8/9 gimme a shout!!