Earnest Sewn Fulton Rigid No.XX: Stretching/Shrinking Tendencies, ricing?

sonick

Hi,

I found a place that has a few pairs of Earnest Sewn Fulton "Rigid" No. XX, but I'm not sure about the sizing.

The 29's fit me like a glove in waist and length, the 30's are a tad roomy in the waist, and too wide/long in the length.

Will they shrink permanently in the wash much (i.e. will not stretch back out to size), or will they stretch out much (i.e. to APC proportions; 3 sizes bigger)?

And to make sure I don't get ripped off, how much do you guys reckon they would go for nowadays?

Thanks

I'm guessing you're talking about the Fulton Line Dry No. 50. I have the Fulton Patriot No. 53 (essentially the Line Dry with 'light' distressing) and have washed them in hot water and also thrown them in the dryer as well. There was barely any shrinkage. As for stretching, they've stretched about a half inch in the waist since then.

Price for the No. 50 is around $200 retail. I saw them online recently for $140.

I'm not sure if they're the same as the No. 50's you're talking about. I think this is from the past seasons, and not a part of their current line

Here's a pic of the inside pocket:

http://x58.xanga.com/4c2d3afa24333102849482/b72568316.jpg

It says Rigid Fulton XX; No.XX.

i have this jeans, barely any shrinking or stretching before or after wash

i just actually hemmed them myself with a pretty lousy job