Anyone familiar with Weekday (Sweden)?

mojinho

So, is anyone familiar with this store and their jeans? They make Cheap Monday but they also have a few other house brands. I recently broke in a pair of raw MTWTFSS skinny jeans. I wore them for 8 months almost every day before the first wash, and it's been 1 more month of more sporadic wear since then with no more washes. They are a lot higher-end than the Cheap Mondays (which I also have a pair of and love), the denim is made in Italy and pretty thick and the stitching feels like real stitching.

The fit is cool, they are definitely skinny but not crazy Cheap Monday skinny. Like everyone else's jeans, they stretched out a LOT before the first wash. They've stretched out again since the first wash but not as much as they did initially.

The store is also quite a scene, or at least it was in April when I was in Stockholm. It seemed like every cool kid from 15 to 35 in the city was there.

Check out the website at http://www.weekday.se (in English). You can't buy online, though.

472vfx0.jpg

2d6uo8x.jpg

4fzbrwx.jpg

2epou87.jpg

Guest Berget__

We have a weekday store in Gothenburg too. It was really cool in the beginning but soon enough cheap mondays became like the official emo jeans. Nowadays the store is always packed with lame ass dirty stinky emo kids. They occasionally have some nice stuff though.

Edit: forgot to say that your jeans look great.

Nowadays the store is always packed with lame ass dirty stinky emo kids.

Emo kids do stink.

Also those jeans are maximum sweetness. They look great, cut looks really good and not out of control like cheap mondays (which I think are too skinny) The denim has broken in very well. They are something different, a real treat!

Made by the same Designer as Cheap Monday, seems to be their first design released. Cheap Monday was later started. They have a few other brands as well, including lots of the high end brands as well. I just got my CMs. In fact, Im working on documenting everything about them, simply because they kind of get a bad rap here as being crappy.

• 6 months later...