Sign in to follow this  
dunaj

Acne Jeans - SS 07

I like some of the shoes, there's just too much stuff to really pick out anything in particular. Also, I'm tired.

i thought the jean washes sucked. they stopped making a bunch of the very tastefully prewashed washes this season.

Those Ts are great. Depending on the prices I can see a bunch of basics I'd definitely pick up.

The tees are overpriced this season though, even Jil Sander tees are like 20$ cheaper. I still like them because of the very thin fabric they use, they also have nice cuts.

sorry if this is lame or not allowed but I have an acne t shirt similar to some from this season on ebay for really cheap http://cgi.ebay.com/ACNE-nice-t-shirt-homme-apc_W0QQitemZ280072816137QQihZ018QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280072816137

Booo I wish you had the grey version with the Nice print on it. I tried to pick it up when it was in season but couldn't find my size and I haven't seen it since!

Booo I wish you had the grey version with the Nice print on it. I tried to pick it up when it was in season but couldn't find my size and I haven't seen it since!

Actually i think matthewizzo has it but only in a large I think, and for $85.

looks pretty nice imo.

anyone know why they psoted this on hypebeast? apc too...although that makes a bit more sense. But Acne?

i knwo wtf? It doesnt even make sense really....ah well

I think the collection isn't very good. The styling is just everywhere. Exactly what is the theme of this collection? Seems to be a mashup of different 80s and 90s influences and incorherent basic pieces.

the theme is late eighties/early nineties

and there is an absolutely beautiful black linen bomberjacket in the collection which makes the whole thing great imo...

Very nice wearable clothes. I'll definitely purchase a couple of items from them. I think Barney's New York carries the line.