cheap monday sizing help

maxmax

after trusting the caliroots sizing chart, which i found to be off a little, i sold the pair of cheap mondays i bought. now i'd like to buy a different cut of cheap mondays and i'm checking first if anybody has experience with sizing on these:

Cheap Monday Tight Indigo Cord

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=6502

Cheap Monday Tight Fashion Black

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=5301

i'm thinking 28/32 for both, so does anybody have any measurements or experience with these? thanks.

i bought a pair of grey stonewash cheap monday tight at the Barney's Co-op recently . . . when I was there the guy told me to size UP two from my normal size (i usually wear 28x34 and i bought 30x34). they haven't been washed yet but these aren't raw so i guess that won't affect things too much if i use cold water and air dry and stretch them out.

incidentally Barney's carries four different washes (including raw) and the guy said they ALL fit differently (even though they're all technically "tight").

hope this helps . . .

My CM Alive and Dry Reg Blacks, just came. They are marked 32x34. I measure legs, inseam, etc. Mid thigh was 10.5", Waist 17", so with that being said they'd measure to a 34. The ankle was around 8". While, the inseam was right on the nut 34". I myself am debating whether to send them back and get a smaller size OR let them shrink 7% and see if they become true to size in the waist.

• 8 months later...