Henrik Vibskov S/S 07

pmpacrmb

I have seen some vibskov things before that i kinda liked but this just seems like something only brandwhores are gonna buy. If this was a new brand with the same construction and quality, no one would be near it. That red and blue striped polo is the most generic polo i have ever seen. Looks like mall or urban outfitter fodder to me. I have liked most all the scarves i have seen people wear around here from them

this just seems like something only brandwhores are gonna buy. If this was a new brand with the same construction and quality, no one would be near it. That red and blue striped polo is the most generic polo i have ever seen. Looks like mall or urban outfitter fodder to me.

If his polo shirt is so generic than how is it for brandwhores?:confused:

D&G is for brandwhores, not HV. Vibskov is the complete opposite and aims his designs at intellectual shoppers, imho.

danish designers (read: vibskov, mads nørgaard) are trying to match their collections so stuff fit in with stuff from previous seasons....

nevertheless danish designers are inspired a lot by the minimalism (halleluja), but sometimes this gets too much... so basically a knit cardigan can cost 250$ from a danish designer.. and danish people has to pay this price, because we (read: not me) dont know any better...

of course the more fashion knowledged people will quickly realize that a lot of these things can be copped almost to a tenth of the price somewhere else...

but please, support danish fashion... please....

• 2 months later...

High Snobiety is far more than just a "Hype Blog"

David knows his shit and is into far more than just streetwear..

High Snobiety is far more than just a "Hype Blog"

David knows his shit and is into far more than just streetwear..

Yeah out of the common streetwear blogs highsnobiety seems to be the most art / architecture / design / fashion oriented, but I wouldn't give them too much credit, they are news agitators not really journalists.

Actually, it is, by definition, a "Hype Blog." He "hypes" "newish" shit to get page hits.

I guess when i hear the words "hype blog" i think of a "sneakerhead hypebeast" type of genre... not thinking of the two words in the literal sense.

Guest jmatsu

i have been viewing this line on and off through it's various deliveries. like the sentiments of other posters, this season is one big fucking disapointment.

not impressed at all. everything while it's pricepoints are low, seems of subpar quality. some of the cardigans are okay, but besides the bright colors and geometric shapes, what's so good about this season's pieces? basically nothing. the pants while looking nice on manequins, and protected by their boutique-sanctuaries are def size-flawed and flimsy. i hate the camo jacket and it's perverse "X." this season at best could be considered a radical (basically danish) street line. i'll pass.

don't support dannish designers. they're offically after my post, all wankers.