Cell Phones

as343

Crates have a special cell phone / coin pocket in the left back of their denim. James III's they're awesome ^_^

pic:

aed13772cxr0.jpg

So, where do people keep their cells? Front pockets? Back pockets? Not too sure if i Dig the hardcore phone fade in the front. Like to hear everyone's preferences. :D

Used to put it in my back left pocket, but now I rock the Fannypack look a la Stunt, but not of the black pleather variety. Off the hip is very convenient... trying to bring it back.

As soon as my Supreme Scatterweave gets here (Yes, I am excited) I can take it out of my front pockets finally. Now all I need is a Supreme Duffle to use as a "murse" as ayn put it and I'm set for streetwear bags.

How do people put it in their back pockets? Seems like it would be hard as hell to sit down.

lol, i gues fannypacks and the like are coming back! I normally rock my cell in the front pocket, but ever since i got these jr hobokens they just seem so pronounced and ugly lookin'. Oh well, i just hope it wont look weird having a cell phone fade in the left back pocket, and then a wallet fade in the right.

As soon as my Supreme Scatterweave gets here (Yes, I am excited) I can take it out of my front pockets finally.

Where did you get your scatterweave (since it's a 19th and the new ones are Jansport backpacks)? First my friend got it 4 months ago, and now Canice posts a waywt and you mention it. I'm kind of drooling for a scatterweave :(

Where did you get your scatterweave (since it's a 19th and the new ones are Jansport backpacks)? First my friend got it 4 months ago, and now Canice posts a waywt and you mention it. I'm kind of drooling for a scatterweave :(

Shit, Sidney. If you had mentioned this like 4 days ago there was a killer auction, like 8 backpacks on eBay Buy It Now for $130, I think. In black, though, but I'm building up my all-black-and-white wardrobe, so it works for me. I'll PM you the guys username on eBay, if you're interested you can contact him, see if there's any left.

They might be the Jansport ones that you mentioned now that I think about it, I don't know enough about Supreme to be certain, but I love the build of the bag either way.

intersting question. it's been something that's been bugging me for a while. i used to stick my phone directly into my back pocket, but i really grew to hate how they were looking.

case study a (sd-003's rear left pocket):

003phonefade.jpg

then, last time i visited tokyo i happened to stop by a mujirushi store and found this leather card case for very cheap. the quality is amazingly fine for something i got for less than $20 brand new. i've been using this card case as my phone case since the end of last november. it's kind of a bitch now to get to my phone because of this, but it's completely worth it for me and my obsession. now i'm getting a more wallet-like fade in my jeans where my phone sits. here are the front, back and inside pics:

muji_front_1-17-07.jpgmuji_back_1-17-07.jpg

muji_inside_1-17-07.jpg