Sign in to follow this  
LIVENUDEGIRLS

Selling Varvatos Chucks with multi eyelets in various sizes

Update: For those of you that have pm'd I hadn't originally planned on it (don't suspect it will really benefit you), but will consider shipping overseas; however, those will be the last orders that I commit to. Orders within the US will take precedence. If you are overseas and want a pair, pm me with your size, color and location I will let you know immediately what your costs is and I'll let you know by Friday or Saturday if I still have anything in your size.

Naturally costs will not be the same.

For the sake of having a firm asking price you can use the postage calculator here

The shoes weight 2 pounds 6 oz. Take the cost of Global EMS and add it to $60 and that is your total price.

Quick update. If I am awaiting payment from you, please include your superfuture username in the subject line of your paypal email. I want to make sure I get tracking numbers disbursed appropriately and expeditiously. Thank you very much.

I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYONE THAT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TOO YET, BUT IF THERE IS PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT. I'LL HAVE TO REFUND IT. ALL POPULAR SIZES ARE GONE AND I WILL BE LIQUIDATING THE REST OF MY STOCK LOCALLY.

I'm sorry man. I was in the process of getting back to everyone that pm'd me. The price wasn't cheap enough to make me expect a response like the one that I got (SF was just one outlet through which I was offering these.) As mentioned in previous messages US orders were taking precedence and I was working hard in not committing to anyone that I could not fulfill; ultimately, that still happened and to those individuals I have sent emails with offers for compensation. I do think its a little fucked that you try to hurt my credibility though. I don't think there was a need for it.

Sorry dude, I wasnt trying to hurt your credibility, Im sure you still have plenty of it left. But if youre serious about selling bulk items, you probably expect to get inundated with PM's, but i dont think its hard to reply, especially when 2 had to be sent.

peace