Kiya + Self Edge goes Hypebeast

Aeros

Kiya and his shop were featured on the front of Hypebeast today. Get ready folks, because after the SF Chronicle article and now this we're going to have a bunch on dumbassses jumping of the dry denim/selvedge train. Well, I guess everyone has to start somewhere. At least kiya is getting more exposure. Props to him for making more $$$.

See here: http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/01/self-edge-interview/

Quit writing, people can wear and buy what ever they want. Oh and if you want to talk about people jumping onto the bandwagon, there are more than enough threads here to suffice that statement(ie: dior, sugarcane etc.)

i thought it was a nice interview good insight,denim as the next 'hype' who cares the brands that they are dealing in are concered with quality and fine detailing so if thats opened up to more not a bad thing,thankfully i couldnt see those brands compromising to lure a new buyer in.

only quote i didnt like was bit about being bobbito of denim then listing all new denim brands.come on now thats not a correct comparison

Why would you stop wearing a brand you been wearing before and once it gets famous or someone famous wears it, you start to hate it? If you love the brand wear it. Stop crying.

Jan, aka Stuntastic, is an employee and my male model. He's really a hipster but denies it, it doesn't matter to me just as long he stops talking about his bike and keeps selling jeans.

Lastly, Derek, aka Justice, is another employee. He left Diesel to work for Self Edge, he's dressed head to toe in Supreme and even has a Supreme duffle bag and Supreme condoms he uses when he brings the emo sluts home at night.

HAHAHAHA!

EDIT: Kiya has gone out of his way to get the brands he has in his store. I would like to see you do something similar to what he's doing. This beats having to order shit straight from Japan. No hypebeast wearing this shit will make me stop wearing it. If you're going to stop wearing something because some kid in a pixie colored hoodie is wearing it, get off the internet and die in a fire.

Guest Airjamie

Why are all this guys posts negative? I dont know if you're lost but this is definately not the Pantera board and hating on shit relentlessly, especially someone who posts on this board just gets tired and annoying. Not to mention the fact that, by maintaining a steady supply of japanese denim, he has done alot of people here (especially those who live in or around SF) a service. Who cares if people in pajama hoodies shop there? Does that mean hes going to ditch the sammies for shmack jeans? Not a chance.

Edit: If them wearing jeans offends you, you can always buy a nice dress or something?

i swear this aeros kid is prowling the internet every day looking for something which he can post and say HEY LOOK AT THIS WACK SHIT GUYS!

word. but, whatever floats his boat. if scouring the internet for tidbits to hate on is his cup of tea, then let him have his tea.

Guest Airjamie

I hate to say it, but aeros may be right. Heres kiya modeling the new steez, sammyxladmusicianxwings+horns collabo:

iCanFitGrandmaInMyBackPocket.jpg

Comes with a selvage wallet chain.

:P :p lol

"aeros is about to crash and burn"

red barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;).

Anyways, what does it matter if hypebeasts jump in? They won't wear the pants the same way we do. Instead of sizing down 2, they'll size up two. Falalala go complain somewhere else. If they sized down all their hoodies would end up looking like SHET, SONZ.

Why would you stop wearing a brand you been wearing before and once it gets famous or someone famous wears it, you start to hate it? If you love the brand wear it. Stop crying.

HAHAHAHA!

No hypebeast wearing this shit will make me stop wearing it. If you're going to stop wearing something because some kid in a pixie colored hoodie is wearing it, get off the internet and die in a fire.

Are you ok? Relax it's just clothing.

I've never seen so much hate-on-hate... HATE as much as today. Wow. I know aeros's post was kinda repetitive, but the responses couldn't have been worse. It's like y'all cut-and-pasted the J-hova in dry-selvedge thread response to a post that didn't seem like it was all that bad (aside from the spelling and grammar). If anything Aeros kinda brought up a cool article to read.

He might've done posts where he said this or that was wack, but all this post said was "Kiya goes Hypebeast".

And now look what you all have made me do: hate on haters of hate.

GAWD! :(