Bootcut. Still cool? Or dumb as hell?

The shoe-eating flare is really only suitable for wear with big ass pointy shoes.

Do the olas stretch out a bit in the thighs? Or if you wear them at your actual waist size are they still skin tight on the upper thigh. I recently moved away from a skintight jean phase and want to never go back. ever.

As far as I know Olas are one of the Nudie range that uses stretch denim. Being a skinny guy I wouldn't mind a pair of them at all if they stopped putting fucking elastane in them and rendering them 2 sizes bigger than tagged... the same goes for Thin Finns. It defies my why companies make skinny denim and then make them in sizes and materials that make the smallest jeans available too big for genuinely skinny guys.

As far as I know Olas are one of the Nudie range that uses stretch denim. Being a skinny guy I wouldn't mind a pair of them at all if they stopped putting fucking elastane in them and rendering them 2 sizes bigger than tagged... the same goes for Thin Finns. It defies my why companies make skinny denim and then make them in sizes and materials that make the smallest jeans available too big for genuinely skinny guys.

OLAs dont have stretch in them, as far as i know. they are made from 11.5oz italian dry denim. and as far as 2 sizes bigger? not sure

OLAs dont have stretch in them, as far as i know. they are made from 11.5oz italian dry denim. and as far as 2 sizes bigger? not sure

Oh snap, I swear someone said they were stretch... damnit, now I want a pair of Olas, though seeing as I'd pick up 27s off of Zoovillage I'd imagine my girlfriend would probably wear them more than me.

I have ralfs and 5ep bootcut which are both really subtle especially the 5ep. They look good with just about any footwear imo, even some of the low profile adidas trainers. Theres a good reason the reg ralf is such a popular jean in that it suits many body types. Nudie wouldnt be where they are today without the ralf. Bootcuts have to be the correct length though as a bootcut bunched up does look shit and very sloppy.

Bootcut jeans were never cool.

And your comment about "skaters" illustrates you know nothing about skateboarding.

stop wasting time preoccupying yourself with wearing what is,was,will be cool

wear what you like and what looks good

for people who look good in bootcut,

i think bootcut just might maybe kinda sort of i think so: be the right choice

tis much better than wearing straight or tapered jeans when you are endowed

with those hips that are proportional to a zaf flare

cause then you just look like a fucking carrot

5eP and Nudie RR and bootcut Olas and i think edwin might make a few...

are all some beautiful bootcut dry denims

that i would reccomend.

Yeah people thought bootleg was the "most democratic" just like they thought slim tapered was the shit in 1990. In 1990 you would have been beaten to death and called homo for wearing any sort of flare on the bottom.

Seems like so many 28-34 year old willy nillys (my age group) are so afraid of skinny jeans. Maybe Afraid to give up on their $3000 diesel collection? Approximately 0% of your wardrobe will stay fashionable forever.

B000003B6U.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Is that Hap with the 40oz in his hand?

So what body types are generally suited to bootcut then ??

Honestly, there is no such thing, other than saying it looks good on a reasonably fit, attractive body. But that's true for all clothing.

If style or trends was dictated by body type, there would have been no fashion progression from 1900-1980, since bodies didnt change much during that time

maybe most people wear bootcut because..its more of a loose fit and not everybody likes to wear skinny or tapered denim or have the body type to wear it... it would be weird looking if bigger guys started wearing skinny jeans. you know not everyone is superfuture thin in the world..