Alife RTFT in Seattle

soundune

on a side note...just me or do people at zebraclub seem to be fuckin clueless of everything they sell? everytime i go in asking for something specific, clueless. I was doing a little denim run, seeing what stores in seattle carry some nice dry denim and the guy was clueless to what the fuck dry denim was or what selvage was or anything. I mentioned a few VERY popular brands, one of which is APC, and he said he had never heard of it. disapointing.

on a side note...just me or do people at zebraclub seem to be fuckin clueless of everything they sell? everytime i go in asking for something specific, clueless. I was doing a little denim run, seeing what stores in seattle carry some nice dry denim and the guy was clueless to what the fuck dry denim was or what selvage was or anything. I mentioned a few VERY popular brands, one of which is APC, and he said he had never heard of it. disapointing.

Yeah its mostly hipster teenagers. There are usually one or two attractive women though, so I cant complain. With that said, I try to avoid that store as much as possible.

yes, when i lived in seattle i got the same vibe in there. i just kept my questions to myself, cause i knew i wouldn't get any answers. ian on the other hand were always knowledgable and helpful. are they still around?

Ian might be the gayest store I've ever stepped foot in. I've made sure to never go back.

A lot of their stuff (Diesel, G-Star, DSquared) is pretty....bad, but during their sales they have really big discounts on a lot of the same stuff Blackbird carries (Gilded Age, B. Son, etc)

Also confirming that the big black guy is nice.