shitting your pants in denim?!

fndmybetterhalf

on the serious note, if it didn't reallt got to the denim part, i would just spray fabreeze® on that thing, and let it be, but i for sure wash the boxer and the rest......but doo doo stain?! that ain't shit

manf uck washin the boxers...i threw that shit out right away. just the thought of wearing boxers that had shit in it...

You know after thinking about it. (Don't know why I was) I feel totally justified bleeding out my ass onto my jeans, at least it was out of my control. Shitting your jeans on the other hand... you have to admit there is at least a little bit of blame put on you...;)

You know after thinking about it. (Don't know why I was) I feel totally justified bleeding out my ass onto my jeans, at least it was out of my control. Shitting your jeans on the other hand... you have to admit there is at least a little bit of blame put on you...;)

So close to the ever elusive justified ass bleed stains, but then you washed and sold.

This is precisely why I was so vocal about my distaste for wearing other ppl's clothes.

hahaha i know what you mean... some of the old 70's thrifted clothes i get, im very sketched out. i mean come on...over 30 years of wear on several different people...SOMEOBODY has had to shit/piss/puked in/on those pants.

isnt CMF famed for shitting his jenas

read it somewhere

Hahaha, half the replies in this thread had me crackin up. Of course CMF shards in his jeans, you got to right after that first soak.

As soon as I copped my APCs, I sat on the toilet with them on and let loose.

can't believe i missed this one. if you ever put any jeans on supermarket people will be wondering.

anyhoo, i've never done this, but if i did, i would definately wash....after 6 months of course;)

I actually did this in dress pants on the way to inspect some property. So my underwear caught it and I pulled over and took them off and ditched them. I had a big stain on my ass and smelled like shit. No big deal except it was 45 minutes to get there in a rural area with no hope for a place to clean up and I wasn't going home to change first. When I got to the house the owner was outside sunbathing and after I talked to her with my shitty pants I had to back away so I wouldn't turn my back to her. I was so nervous anyway that she could smell me that I think she was worried I was some kind of psycho who couldn't stop looking at her. pretty funny in retrospect.

It fits Mark Twain's def of humor perfectly: Humor is tragedy + time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hahah funny I was thinking about this thread ealier today..

when you're rolling' like a tire, cuz your intestines are on fire, diarrhea, diarrhea

when the feeling's not that nice, and you have to flush it twice, diarrhea, diarrhea

when you're on the seat for hours, and it doesn't smell like flowers, diarrhea, diarrhea

when your stomach starts a rollin', and you're cleaning out your colon, diarrhea, diarrhea

toilet paper you need to gather, cuz your butt worked up a lather, diarrhea, diarrhea

you think you're feeling better, but you keep on getting wetter, diarrhea, diarrhea

if you think your friends are jokin', but your pants are brown and soakin', diarrhea, diarrhea"

gotta think of some denim related...

when youre walking in your sammy and you need to drop a fatty, diarrhea, diarrhea

when youre rolling up your cuffs and you feel that runny stuff, diarrhea, diarrhea

So a few months ago...I was walking back from class and was hit with the biggest shits ever in my life. Now the smart thing to do wouldve been to slowly pace myself and walk back but I panicked and started running home. As i walked into my apartment complex...i was running up the stairs and i am ashamed to say, i sharted. Fortunately, i was wearing my old levis 501's at that time so i wasnt too bummed out but just wondering...does anybody have any experience with shitting yorur pants and how you delt with getting rid of the shit stains and smell?

this just ruined second hand shopping for me.

Only time I ever shit my pants after age 10 or so was awhile back I ate all you can eat buffet and then went and got drunk and my buddy said he'd be right back while I waited outside - he had to piss ..

so he inadvertantly locked the door as I went to go in and take a dump that I felt coming on . I knocked cause it was locked and he looked out the window like who is it - Im like me mofo - unlock the door I need to use the bathroom ..

He shook his head like no and Im like serious man something major is trying to get out of me - he just started laughing like a complete effin idiot and subsequently I hit the bushes in front of his house cause I knew it was nothing Id ever felt before and before my pants dropped fully ( and I assume with my position my belly pressing against my belt helped ) it pushed on out wet n nasty as imaginable . Left about 3/4 of the top of my boxers and jeans wrecked so I took the boxers off wiped my arse and my jeans some threw the boxers at his window and left and went home and washed myself then the jeans ...

Was wearing some dickies work pants as we had ate and drank right after work that day .

This was when I worked in the hospital laundry room ..

6 years ago or so - had just left behind the final years of my teens

• 3 weeks later...
So a few months ago...I was walking back from class and was hit with the biggest shits ever in my life. Now the smart thing to do wouldve been to slowly pace myself and walk back but I panicked and started running home. As i walked into my apartment complex...i was running up the stairs and i am ashamed to say, i sharted. Fortunately, i was wearing my old levis 501's at that time so i wasnt too bummed out but just wondering...does anybody have any experience with shitting yorur pants and how you delt with getting rid of the shit stains and smell?

Also originally posted by findmybetterhalf

"please dude get over yourself. i dont got beef with you cuz of a little comment you said, like i said before, its just about everythin you say on this forum. you talk awhole lot of shit and actin all big but i just find it funny that you dont show your face around. act awhole lota big for someone whos awhole lota bitch. i mean i can take some jackass comments from other people but shit, i dont wanna take shit form some bitch ass punk who hides behind a screen and for the longest time actin like you work at Goods, avoiding question after question. now that youre exposed as a nobody bitch faced kid with a bitch figured body (yeah i've seen your WAYWT's), i can imagine why you wont ever show in any meetups. and again, get over yourself, nobody gives a fatass shit if you show or not, i just wanna put a face to the faggot who talks alot of shit."

these two posts side by side add up to one of the most amusing things I have seen in a long time. What a clown...