Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Now, I guess I can see why it would be mortifying to be thought of as a violent and crazy-ass bitch by your boyfriend's sister and her friends. Kind of.

"it is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."

i thought that was just another way of asking how someone was doing in the ayrab world??

nah, we lalalashaleeheehaloo to each other.

I thought they threw rocks with messages attached to them.:P

babe, the rocks ARE the messages ;)

YO THERE ARE JESUS PRAYERS COMING OUT OF THE SPEAKERS ON THIS COMPUTER.

its rly low and u cant turn it up, i checked task manager and no media player is on or open.

WTF JESUS PRAYERS THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT.

THE COMPUTER IS TRYING TO CONVERT ME.

plz help, im thinking of doing an exorcism.

YO THERE ARE JESUS PRAYERS COMING OUT OF THE SPEAKERS ON THIS COMPUTER.

its rly low and u cant turn it up, i checked task manager and no media player is on or open.

WTF JESUS PRAYERS THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT.

THE COMPUTER IS TRYING TO CONVERT ME.

plz help, im thinking of doing an exorcism.

don't worry baby, they killin' him today :cool:

after that you'll be free for some time 'til he decides to "come back" like some attention whore

^time enjoyed is never time wasted.

unless you didn't enjoy your day.

It seems as though I've done nothing but waste loads of time on the internet, run a few errands, and fail to get as much work done as I'd planned.

It's just been one of those days that occupies that awkward middle ground somewhere in between having fun/relaxing and being productive, in which both were started on but never pursued. Ah well.

fast & the furious was sick. tomorrow, i'm gonna eat some bomb ass food, and chill with the fam.

shit, and i just realized i love hardcore. seriously, it's some of the best music i've heard in awhile. hopefully, i can go to a show one day. nahhh, probably ain't my scene.

Hardcore sucks. For the most part It's shit music played by shit musicians devoid of professionalism and showmanship. A bunch of angry bourgeoisie white kids ranting and raving about nothing and thinking they're more legit than everyone else for doing so. Shove your dunks and cutoff camo shorts up your asses and get over yourselves.