Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

this fucking crab ass euro i work with snitched on me, behind my back (wrongfully) accusing me of some bullshit. one of the other coworkers overheard his convo with the boss and told me. so the boss comes to me to talk about it and this nigga doesn't own up to it. if i cared about it enough i would've pressed him but that's still some bullshit.

Guest on-display

you know how on navigation systems theres a "avoid traffic" you can select, "use a different route", etc. there should be a "don't take me to the ghetto" option

^ iphone map thingy got me lost twice yesterday! didnt tell me the right exits to get off of the highway...or i just suck at directions-which i do.

Julz,

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33319472/ns/us_news-weird_news/?gt1=43001

Never thought I'd say this.... but Columbus rocks too.

columbus does rock! but there b crazy ppl everywhere. once saw a dude yelln in front of a mcdicks for no reason. i drove faster, not gna lie...

how do i stop a cold before it gets crazy? i feel like i'm getting sick, what do i do besides take a multi-vitamin the size of a baby toe

ColdFx works great, or if you dont have anything close to you that sells it, load up on

Ginsing ( Main ingrediant in ColdFX)

A Multivitamin as big as a baby toe or bigger

Loads of pedialyte ( think baby gatorade)

You could always mega-dose vitamin C ( which does help) but you are going to be having some painful runs within a few hours of taking it

I have ZERO interest in seeing spike jonzez new movie, which is raping one of the best memorys of my childhood... but this quote makes me feel good that i still love sendak...

What do you say to parents who think the Wild Things film may be too scary?

Sendak: I would tell them to go to hell. That's a question I will not tolerate.

i saw that the aftermath.

i was on 280 hydroplaning at 100mph. yeeeeah! less traffic than normal!

When i would drive back to school in VT, there were all kinda snow storms... and WITHOUT FAIL some asshole in a SUV would blow by (almost killing me) me doing 90MPH in full whiteout... 9 times out of 10 (all 5 times or so it happened that is ;)) i would see them off the road and in a ditch 10 minutes later. Sometimes a good 50 feet off the road.

I never stopped to help, or called anyone to alert them to the situation. I hope they were ok, but i also hope they learned the lesson to drive like a fucking person.

When i would drive back to school in VT, there were all kinda snow storms... and WITHOUT FAIL some asshole in a SUV would blow by (almost killing me) me doing 90MPH in full whiteout... 9 times out of 10 (all 5 times or so it happened that is ;)) i would see them off the road and in a ditch 10 minutes later. Sometimes a good 50 feet off the road.

I never stopped to help, or called anyone to alert them to the situation. I hope they were ok, but i also hope they learned the lesson to drive like a fucking person.

:( i have a problem. i hate being slow.

^me too, i also prefer highway/freeways instead of residential streets.

i have a friend that drives insane. i don't really wanna get in a car with her anymore. i mean she drives fast which is nice, but she drives reckless too. once, going through golden gate park she decides the traffic is too slow so she wants to cut ahead, fine, but last minute she changes her mind and jerks the car back. ouch.

another time we were coming back from a friend's party out of the city and its late at night, thank goodness, with little cars on the highway. she didn't hear me when i said that is our exit and i stupidly said it again when she was a second from completely missing the exit. hard to explain but she basically ended up putting her car in a tailspin and when we stopped our friends following behind us said we were | | this close to hitting a pole

edit-i also eat fast, walk fast, and talk fast :o

in high school my friend thought it would be cool to see how far he could drive in reverse in our neighborhood. he ended up taking a turn to fast and spun across a median right in front of another car. luckily, they didn't hit us and we were able to just speed off.

i don't ride with him much anymore.