Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

estbndrb.jpg

where were you? i told you to wait in the car, why is

there silver shit all over your face??

-i was hangin out with those dudes, in the parking lot

doin what!? givin Robocop a blow-job?

yo these are the worst villains ever.

and fuck Tony Almeda for just BROODING all the time. Dude works so hard to act so hard.

The subplots are supershitty

and the themes and motifs are stupid and played out.

24, what happened to you :(

some people think 3 or 5 were the best but its 1 for life

i think theyve done every possible plot already, thats their problem

you know youve run out of possible plot devices when your plot ends 15 episodes into the season and then you just go HURR AUDREY IS ALIVE AFTER ALL and then its a completely unrelated story for the next 9 episodes

My fake j-beezy at work is gonna destroy my world. She is pure CAG too. Refined CAG with more advanced concepts, but still a complete CAG.

She looks fucking awesome. Dear God, save me.

I have to share a locker with her now, and she alternates between a huge Louis shopper in monogram or a huge Gucci monogram tote, with one of those silk scarf things tied around the handle.

Over hre, guys carry handbags for women, like pussies. Imagine me in my cold-ass sober Raf concepts carrying one of those pieces of shit!

I'm all itchy and shit right now, I dunno why. I washed my sheets the other day but havent been home, and can't be fucked to make my bed. I think two more beers and I'll just wrap my self in the sheets so I don't have to touch bare mattress and go with it.

Buy her a Jack Spade bag and give her a black eye.

Keepin it Western.

Haven't bought a bitch a bag in years. Haven't bought a bitch anything but food and liquor since.

I'd really like to see that fake J-beezy at work with that MMM furoshiki bag over her shoulder though. I'd consider comping that bag, and that one alone, if I was smashin and couldn't stand going out in public with some bitch carrying an LV or Gucci.

I'm all itchy and shit right now, I dunno why. I washed my sheets the other day but havent been home, and can't be fucked to make my bed. I think two more beers and I'll just wrap my self in the sheets so I don't have to touch bare mattress and go with it.

Dry skin dawg. You better moisturize. No homo.

Haven't bought a bitch a bag in years. Haven't bought a bitch anything but food and liquor since.

I'd really like to see that fake J-beezy at work with that MMM furoshiki bag over her shoulder though. I'd consider comping that bag, and that one alone, if I was smashin and couldn't stand going out in public with some bitch carrying an LV or Gucci.

Is Coach acceptable? Like, without the all-over pattern.

I don't really think Coach is acceptable in any circumstances, unless you're like 80 and been down since day one (i.e. my grandma) and sport only those leather jawnz. Then again, when you're 80, shit don't really matter anyway.

I don't require my beezys to be like inaya-level steezy, but it doesn't take a fashion genius to graduate from LV and Gucci totes...

dismal treat yourself to the mmm girl. better yet, get a bitch to complement your raf/jil stee. more bitches need to style in jil

damn dismal on some coming to america stee

dismal treat yourself the mmm girl. better yet, get a bitch to complement your raf/jil stee. more bitches need to style in jil

man, the only beezys I ever seen here who would wear MMM would be Daul and then lonely old housewives who got way too much money to spend on their coffee-shoppin clothes. The remaining 99.9% of these girls here are pure low-budget lookbook stee. I'd dress a beezy in head to toe MMM if I could afford it... even the MMM men's stuff like the double-zip single rider's leather and the german army sneakers look insanely cute in the women's sizes...