Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it.

Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.

Fuck squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job!

Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores and stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the fuck down!

Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.

Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?

Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from!

Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!

Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Imclone! Adelphia! Worldcom!

Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, because they make the Puerto Ricans look good.

Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, and their St. Anthony medallions. Swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.

Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermés scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!

Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on!

Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!

Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin Otisville, Jay!

Fuck Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal, Irish ass!

Fuck Jacob Elinski, whining malcontent.

Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass.

Fuck Naturel Rivera. I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch.

Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar. Sipping on club soda, selling whiskey to firemen and cheering the Bronx Bombers.

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.

edit- from movie 25th hour lol .. i <3 everyone

Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it.

Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.

Fuck squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job!

Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores and stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the fuck down!

Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.

Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?

Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from!

Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!

Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Imclone! Adelphia! Worldcom!

Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, because they make the Puerto Ricans look good.

Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, and their St. Anthony medallions. Swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.

Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermés scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!

Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on!

Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!

Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin Otisville, Jay!

Fuck Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal, Irish ass!

Fuck Jacob Elinski, whining malcontent.

Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass.

Fuck Naturel Rivera. I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch.

Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar. Sipping on club soda, selling whiskey to firemen and cheering the Bronx Bombers.

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.

edit- from movie 25th hour lol .. i <3 everyone

WwNNdzOh_Bk

i love it when i listen to a certain line or beat or sound in a song and i get goosebumps and my whole body just tingles...

thats why the shit was made, right?

so good.

i get that all the time and i love it. lucky to know i ain't alone. lol

Just how big are Casius' balls? He rips off people for Rick Owens, does that comeback awhile back, and then has the nerve to post pictures of himself wearing Rick Owens?

what the fuck happened after all? he never sent the stuff nor refunded people? isn't he active on stylezeitgeist?

damn, there's a really great looking girl in my philosophy class, but past her looks, I dunno if there's much to her. I know she's on the soccer team and a year ahead of me and fit as all get out, but thats about it.

should be a good class other than that though.

What happened to that Nick Alan thread / lookbook thread? Did it get pruned? I'm looking for that screencap of the look I posted to spite his post…fuck. It was so good. I can't find it. :(

damn, there's a really great looking girl in my philosophy class, but past her looks, I dunno if there's much to her. I know she's on the soccer team and a year ahead of me and fit as all get out, but thats about it.

should be a good class other than that though.

dude, for real, you need to stop lamenting on a girls personalities....if thats just a barrier you create from actually becoming attracted to a girl then fine, whatever

on the real tho, that shit is college, not 'lets make a connection'. You should just be worried about smashing up the guts of CWG's and not much more than that

what the fuck happened after all? he never sent the stuff nor refunded people? isn't he active on stylezeitgeist?

He started a thread about his disappearance over at Stylezeitgeist. Long story short he claims he had the items in question, didn't ship because it was a bad time in his life, then got his shit together and both refunded the purchaser's money and shipped the item. He has contact info if you got ripped and didn't get refunded.

What happened to that Nick Alan thread / lookbook thread? Did it get pruned? I'm looking for that screencap of the look I posted to spite his post…fuck. It was so good. I can't find it. :(

Yeah that thread disappeared looooong ago, within a few days of creation I think.

He started a thread about his disappearance over at Stylezeitgeist. Long story short he claims he had the items in question, didn't ship because it was a bad time in his life, then got his shit together and both refunded the purchaser's money and shipped the item. He has contact info if you got ripped and didn't get refunded..

I heard this but never heard from any of the victims whether or not he made good on these promises.

^ Yeah, no idea. I think I joined SuFu just as he was pulling his Houdini act?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCK. After dealing with a guy for a week, my friend avoided getting scammed. I'm equally annoyed because I had a stake in the item he was getting. I don't have the energy to put it in Blacklist right now, but HeidiSlimanus is a fucking idiot and no one should deal with him.

^ Yeah, no idea. I think I joined SuFu just as he was pulling his Houdini act?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCK. After dealing with a guy for a week, my friend avoided getting scammed. I'm equally annoyed because I had a stake in the item he was getting. I don't have the energy to put it in Blacklist right now, but HeidiSlimanus is a fucking idiot and no one should deal with him.

I had the feeling it was too good of a deal. Just so we're clear, you guys did manage to both avoid getting fucked, right? I have the feeling he's a previous members who's pulled shit before.

Some friends want to rent out a cottage on the water in NC during some length of time in the summer and I'm actually all for it, I feel like I need some time to depressurize and that would fit the bill.

i think im on the verge of actually going into a mental institution

yo dawg, tell me about it. I wouldn't say I've "been" there, no, no...I AM there.

like i said it's just about putting a harness on it and taming the beast. You either learn to live with it or not, only the strong survive but the good die young, and far as I'm concerned it ain't over till it's over.

Remember, you're only as crazy as you think you aren't. Marinate on that one for a bit. Not so much in terms of yourself, you seem to be getting it, i mean the rest of the world out there. Yeah.