A shoe like this?

Andy v

i've come to really like these zara shoes, but the quality is not all that and they are pretty battered, so i'm looking for something else to replace them as they've sold out. What i like about them is the sort of narrow, yet not too pointy, shape and the slim sole.

Any suggestions?

Pics

485989v.jpg

2na89d2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

mannnnnn.

i work @ zara and i've tried that shoe on so many times. something about the size of my feet makes me look like i'm going to tip over. the shoe is very slimming and makes me look like i don't have feet left.

but those are very nice. clarks aren't quiet like them unfortunatly

what size are you by chance? i THINK they're on their final markdown to 40 bucks.

I have several pairs of Chukkas that look like those including ones from Hugo Boss and Coach. Most decent brands have made a pointed toe chukka at one point or another. Check out the Clark's desert boots, and the newer Clark's Metro Grooves.

Charles Tyrwhitt also has chukka boots on sale right now for $115:

http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/productMSB.aspx?DepGrpCode=MEN&DepCode=E0SS6MSHO&ProCode=MBTDBC&level1=Men&level2=Shoes&level3=Footwear

But yeah, Zara is having a huge sale and I saw those ones you are wearing there last week for really cheap.....