Flaws in my Nudie's?

gmail

I ordered some Slim Jim's and they just arrived. I'm pretty happy with them but upon closer inspection, I noticed some flaws.

On the side of one of the the legs, I saw this:

fray1er3.jpg

Then I was looking at the bottom two hem finishes of the bottoms. I saw these:

fray2sn4.jpg

^ with this one, it seemed like they didn't perfect close/knot to complete it

fray3pf0.jpg

^ on the other opening, it didn't complete towards the edge.

I'm wondering if these imperfections/flaws are part of Nudie jeans or if I just received a bad pair. If these type of things are normal, I'll definitely keep them. But if I'm the only one like this, I'm probably going to do an exchange.

The bottom of the hems are always like that... The side of the leg is a flaw, I have a a pair of Julian Red's that have that too (much worse actually, about 2 cm denim that hasn't been properly sewed in) but I've worn them alot and it hasn't changed... So I don't really mind. Just cut the threads off and you'll be fine.

nudie does that trailing-off stitch at the hem on most of their jeans; it's not a flaw, and it won't unravel beyond the chainstitch overlap.

the first photo, i can't tell what's going on -- is that a finish thread or a warp thread? if it's a finish thread, just cut it (don't pull) and you'll be fine. if it's a warp thread (i.e. a part of the denim fabric which has begun to unravel), then i might consider returning them.

if you think those minor things (andthe sticthing on the hem looks like that on all nudies) are flaws, then i wonder what you'll say when a hole starts developing in the crotch (this seems to happen all the time with nudies, especially slim jims)

i dont think ive ever seen a pair of, no matter the brand that doesnt have tiny "flaws", same goes for getting holes in the crotch area, that happens with all jeans...

take it easy, be happy, and wear your jeans til they fall apart