damn it..

notsa

ok guys, i recently scored a pair of nice black jil sander jeans and they were just getting whiskered and nicely crinkled all over UNTIL my girlfriend (whom i love.. to death) decided one day to be "nice" and take my laundry over to the dry cleaners..

now the same pair is hanging on the coatrack in front of me, and my baby has lost her .... mojo..

looks like a pair of flat greyish pressed dockers now..

my question is.. is there anything i can do do get it back to it's former glory again? it seems to have lost all it's scars it's gloss (shinyness)... keep in mind this is only her second month with me and i have been wearing her everyday.. are my chances of getting her nicely broken in ruined?

fuckfuckufckfufkcufckcufkckcu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fret not, the crinkles are likely to pop back into the same spots that they were before and the whiskering will continue. Dry cleaning is no monster. BTW, great taste, I love Jil Sander stuff (although I can't speak for the newer lines that will be coming out since Jil leaving her brand).

thanks for the quick reply, i really hope you're right, this is the one pair of jeans that opened my eyes to things other than diesel, i doubt there's any way to restore it's gloss? you know.. the sheen that a brand new pair of dry jeans have? oh well guess now i have an excuse to go shopping