How good are you at identifying what people are wearing?

02///M3

Walking through manhattan the other day I saw a young guy wearing a greyish peacoat style jacket that was single breasted. It looked very slim and form fitting, but I didn't have time to ask him where he got it. I wouldn't ever bother searching for it, except that the collar had a very unique blue stitching that I thought might be the trademark of some designer our there. Anybody have any ideas?

I got a weird look at my girlfriend for pointing out a guy wearing Edwins today.

It's weird, I never see any Japanese denim around Brighton (excluding Evisu and anything seenmy is wearing), apart from in the last couple of weeks some guys wearing crisp, brand new dry Edwins. Wonder if somewhere is stocking them round here.

haha yea ive seen a few i know ian at minky is doing edwin now im sure also prps is coming if not already in,saying that its quite a odd occurance to see something interesting in brighton although every so often somone will astound you,i also saw somone round town wearin edwin today while i was in nero trying to write some of my disertation

I got a weird look at my girlfriend for pointing out a guy wearing Edwins today.

It's weird, I never see any Japanese denim around Brighton (excluding Evisu and anything seenmy is wearing), apart from in the last couple of weeks some guys wearing crisp, brand new dry Edwins. Wonder if somewhere is stocking them round here.

some guys must think i'm checkin out their ass when i try to see what jeans they're wearing... my girlfriend laughs at me when guys give me wierd looks for staring at their back pockets, but one day i'm gonna get punched in the face for it.

Seenmy & Double D.

Do you remember how the Edwin wearer/s you spotted were dressed?

Um, one guy in the North Lanes wearing a black leather jacket, possibly bomber, Edwins and Nikes, maybe Airmax. One guy by the fountains at Old Steine wearing black shoes and possibly a black peacoat, at least some kind of short black coat I think.