Dior Hi-tops

csmedley

I recently saw a pair of Dior hi-tops in their store in Las Vegas but I can't find them anywhere on the internet. They cost $365 and they're white-on-white, with a strip of patent leather across the side.

Does anyone know the shoes I'm talking about and where I can order them from?

No, it's none of those.

The ones I'm talking about are very simple and all white, with a single stripe of white patent leather running diagonally across the side. They also make them with the stripe in a few different colors and they make low (non-hightop) versions of the same shoe.

YES! You've found the shoes!

Thanks everyone. I'll call Dior in the morning. Anyone happen to have their number?

Mbrand: In case I'd like to go through you, what is the American equivalent of 43EU and how much would you like for the shoes? (I apoligize if this public dealing breaks protocol but I am new to the board and don't know the proper channels).

I finaly returned mine to the dior shop so I won't be selling them. I hope the pics helped anyway.

They didn't have smaller sizes. I'm normally a EU43 and I'm pretty sure I could have sized down to a EU42.

Do you know know if it's the same deal with every dior sneakers ? They seem to fit huge.

Not that this what this post is about, but I find it hard to justify buying these sneakers when they're simply produced for the line to be Converse place holders. I don't think I've ever seen one picture of Hedi wearing these sneakers. I think he has even said that he would like to send the models out in converses, but can't for obvious reasons.

I do think the sneakers are great looking, but if a man who probably could get an infinite ammount for free pairs won't even wear them...

• 8 months later...