lee cowboy jacket ?

mikeobike

The Lee Originals line is made by Edwin in Japan/Asia so they're hit with tariffs when they're brought into Europe I guess, which is why the prices are so awful. The products are nice, but there's just absolutely nothing that motivates the premium over LVCs for example.

The only way I would buy a pair of Lee Originals or Wrangler Blue Bell is from ebay or straight from Japan. Just go to rakuten.co.jp and find a store that sells the jacket and order from there. The price difference between ordering a pair of jeans from Japan and buying them in store in Europe is about $150.

• 2 months later...

What size are you looking for, these go in 38-40-42-44-46, how well they correspond with S till XXL I don't know (or why there label different in the first place... no wait, genuine labeling?) there's a shop in amsterdam that has two left, lying around for ages, think they go for half price, of the imported euro price that is... don't pin me down on it but I know they don't have anything smaller then 40.. otherwise I'd have it! I think a 40 and/or a 42 is still hanging there, ever in amsterdam? They don't do web sales though...

What size are you looking for, these go in 38-40-42-44-46, how well they correspond with S till XXL I don't know (or why there label different in the first place... no wait, genuine labeling?) there's a shop in amsterdam that has two left, lying around for ages, think they go for half price, of the imported euro price that is... don't pin me down on it but I know they don't have anything smaller then 40.. otherwise I'd have it! I think a 40 and/or a 42 is still hanging there, ever in amsterdam? They don't do web sales though...

I'm looking for a size 40 --would apprecieate if you can check out the price.