New Year's Resolutions

holotekor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keri are you an architect?

I dont do it for a living if that's what you are asking. It's my hobby, I've always loved playing with design and I've known forever that that is what I wanted to do someday for a living, until I figured out how hard it was to make money in the field, so I decided it'd just stay a hobby. I do organic. I prefer function over form, although my forms are never bad ;).

spend less, eat better, and ride more.

i make a "fake" resolution back in october that came true (resolved to date a bike messenger), so the way i see it, i'm already A+ on success.

spend less, eat better, and ride more.

i make a "fake" resolution back in october that came true (resolved to date a bike messenger), so the way i see it, i'm already A+ on success.

do you just want free courier service? or was it for their strong legs, the better to...?

my resolutions are not to be a fat slob and to kick ass in grad school.

do you just want free courier service? or was it for their strong legs, the better to...?

long story short, i was attempting to discredit the high probability of success my friend has achieved making exclusively dating-related resolutions for the past few years. then it backfired when it came true (so i guess she was right after all). the addition of a new riding buddy and good body were just cherries on top.