UW

so-so

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwhahaha. Laced is straight garbage, starting with their name and ending with their product. Why would anyone shop there when you can buy all of the brands they carry on digitalgravel.com?

Fuck those guys I am not supporting them at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Supergay meetup Saturday. I, for one, will be there.

Boutique warehouse sale

Score past season goods at 50 percent off and more

By Kathy Schultz

NWsource shopping columnist

If you like edgy brands but don't have the funds to match, check out this warehouse sale in Ballard, April 14 and 15, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Local boutiques have banded together to rid themselves of past seasons' merchandise to make room for fresh spring lines. Organizer Nicole Miller promises all merchandise will be at least 50 percent off and include men's and women's fashions, plus toys and children's items. Participating shops include Blackbird, Clover, Tweed, Encanto Barcelona, Market Street Shoes, Venue, Impulse, Re-soul and others.

What can you expect to find in the way of labels? Encanto Barcelona will have Spanish-designed clothing from Desigual, Lois Jeans, Point Virgule, MCT and Sita Murt. Uber-trendy boutique Impulse has edgy clothing from Mayle, Clu, A.P.C., Tom Scott and Earnest Sewn. Tweed offers a mixture of funky and vintage-inspired styles by Original Penguin, RVCA, Eva Franco, Ben Sherman and Liquid. And Blackbird has duds for dudes with labels such as G-Star, Alexander McQueen, April77, Trovata and Ted Baker.

Miller and company will be setting up in the Ballard Building on Northwest Market Street. Get there early for the best selection, plus coffee and pastries. Note: This sale is cash only.

bummed out that i have to work from 11am :(

but then again, i doubt they have good schtuff for female.

Actually it looks like most of the shops there are going to be women's boutiques. I think only Blackbird and Market Street are going to have men's stuff.

Actually it looks like most of the shops there are going to be women's boutiques. I think only Blackbird and Market Street are going to have men's stuff.

more reasons to hate work. :mad:

how do you guys like UW? i've been there once or twice since my sister goes there. i still need to decide whether to go there or not. i wanna do business. heard its competitive.

yeah UW has one of a more-competitive business program. but yeah UW in general is a great school, love the campus, love the faculty, love the environment. if you're from Washington and staying in WA for college, UW is your best bet.

how do you guys like UW? i've been there once or twice since my sister goes there. i still need to decide whether to go there or not. i wanna do business. heard its competitive.

Once you get past 800 person intro class bullshit it's good. Business school is very competitive (also very good, as I understand it), so I'd have a backup plan. The school is especially good at engineering, hard sciences, computer science, international relations, business and medicine. If you want to go into any number of those, it's very good. If not, there may be better schools to look at (UW is still good, though)

To put this in perspective, I'm a computer science major.