UW

so-so

Just been browsing through some other threads, and anytime anyone mentions UW (university of washington), seems like a ton of people just jump from the shadows to say they go there too.

So just check yourself in here and we can "get to know each other"

I'm a sophmore, spend far too much time at odegaard during the quarter. Live just north of the greeks.

Your turn.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I'm not the only once who noticed this weird trend. I'm a junior, and also live next to the Ave above the greeks. If you see an incredibly handsome guy studying at either Shinka or Zoka, its probably me.

I'm at 50th and 15th.... sounds like you live pretty close. I might need to defend my territory.

I don't actually go to UW but I live awfully close; 47th and 11th.

Last summer I remembered a what are you wearing today outfit posted possibly by someone in Seattle; it featured raw regular fitting jeans, some kind of Misfits-esque T-shirt, and some kind of sneakers. One day I heard an obnoxious sound coming from the parking lot across from my house (where the 49, 44, and 271 leave from). I looked outside to find someone dressed exactly as I had remembered previously seeing in WAYWT tossing a can up into the air and kicking it.. over and over.. for about thirty minutes. Anyone want to confess?

junior, i live on 45th and 7th.

i met a SFer on red square...i was wearing APC's, he was wearing Evisu's...started talking about jeans somehow and found out he was a SF'er

we should have a big get together for some coffee and touch eachothers' jeans and talk about how cool SF is.... ..... ... ? seriously.

a seattle supergay meetup would be, in a word, supergay.

Don't know if that's supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing though.

(if anyone here gets their hair cut somewhere sorta local (downtown ok too i guess) let me know, i need one badly, haven't had a haircut since last june..)

I recommend Vain.

strongly agree. thats wher ei used to get my hair cut when i had long hair but now i just buzz my own head whenever needed.

Or actually i think Rudy's is pretty cheap isnt it? Alot of my buddies go there and the place looks unsanitary but somewhat "hip" i guess. might wanna check it out?

but yeah...a seattle SF meting would be pretty gay but then again...anybody whos as obsessed with clothes as much as any SFer is...is pretty much 3/4 gay according to social norms so its up to you guys. if you wanna have a big gay fest, i'm down.

Yeah, true.

Man, you work at blackbird, right? You should try to talk them into a pacnw version of the SanFran stuff going on right now... there's enough seattle/portland/vancouverites here where it could be feasible..

I agree.

I wanted to go to the SF meetup but man that would just be too expensive.

But with the sponsors they have / industry people / media going it almost seems worth it.

But if we could get something going up here that would be awesome.

I know ArtificialSky works / worked at Goods, maybe he could hook something up too

apparently theres a guy named Dane that works at 5 Doors Up shoe store on the ave...and hes a huge denim head. if you are on here, reveal yourself! And if you are...possibly a SF meeting at 5 Doors Up if not Blackbird? Riveted would be another cool place to have an event since its all big and stuff.

out of subject...but should i buy Vans Crepe Chukkas or Evisu Slipons...?!?!

apparently theres a guy named Dane that works at 5 Doors Up shoe store on the ave...and hes a huge denim head. if you are on here, reveal yourself! And if you are...possibly a SF meeting at 5 Doors Up if not Blackbird? Riveted would be another cool place to have an event since its all big and stuff.

out of subject...but should i buy Vans Crepe Chukkas or Evisu Slipons...?!?!

chukkas. I like mine, but they're kinda giving me blisters since they're still not particularly broken in yet...

PS- if this gayshit happens... I vote not bar.. I (and would assume a few others..) are too young to partake.

HEY RED I TOOK THAT COURSE BUT DIDNT SEE YO!U?

chukkas. I like mine, but they're kinda giving me blisters since they're still not particularly broken in yet...

PS- if this gayshit happens... I vote not bar.. I (and would assume a few others..) are too young to partake.

HEY RED I TOOK THAT COURSE BUT DIDNT SEE YO!U?

Hey its all good...no bar? fine with me...not much of a heavy drinker anyway. But i say this supergay meeting happens through a nice bowl a pho...ive been cravin that shit for months now and no one will go with me :(