UW

so-so

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, i wish there was a girl from new york...just spoutin off some random ROOTS (you got me) lyrics....i'm as bored as MJ in an old folks home.

yo, i'm down for hitting GOODS at 11 tomorrow - if anything deace will be on sale. i'm going to find out today so....to be continued

Apparently you guys hsould have stopped by today? I think they had pretty much all of their sale shit already out...

APC sweaters/jumpers for like 30$, I almost bought a fucking nice maiden noir m65 that was half off (still 150$... which i don't have). I dunno, seemed like everything already had the sale price on it.

fuck, just got back from the worst night out in a minute. instead of going to Havana like I THOUGHT the plan was, we ended up in go fuck yourself Belltown at Belltown billiards. never seen so many herb ass douche bags in button up shirts in my life. man i wish i went to bed early......

http://thewarehousesale.com/photos.php

Who: The Warehouse Sale (www.thewarehousesale.com)

What: Premium Denim Sample Sale

When:

Saturday February 10, 2007 10AM-4PM

Sunday February 11, 2007 10AM-4PM

(FREE with RSVP or $3 @ door)

RSVP at www.TheWarehouseSale.com

Where:

Seattle Center

Fisher Pavilion Room A

305 Harrison Street

Seattle WA 98109

Why: Don’t miss your chance to buy high-end designer jeans for Men & Women at bargain basement prices – up to 80% off! Our racks are filled with Diesel, True Religion, Rock & Republic, Genetic Denim, Monarchy, 575 Denim, Blue Cult, Hudson, Joe's Jeans, Chip & Pepper, Antik Denim, Earnest Sewn, Sacred Blue, Taverniti, J & Company and lots more. We also carry butter-soft hoodies, sweats, and tees by 2B Free, Monarchy, Grail, Ed Hardy, and more!

LOOKS PRETTY WEAK, A BUNCH OF SORORITY GIRLS, THEIR MOMS, AND THEIR HERB ASS DUDES BUYING WHAT THEY THINK IS PREMIUM DENIM. BUT THOUGHT IT MIGHT INTEREST SOME PEOPLE, IF NOT TO SHOP BUT TO MAKE FUN OF. peace

I saw naturaljax and JesseJB together in the skate side, but I didn't say anything. lol.

I bought myself a pair of SB mids and one of those Maiden Noir oxfords (for $98 on sale) that I have been eying for well over a month now.