explain LRG to me

miguel

I may be out of line with this one, but I personally think that the whole LRG brand is freaking CORNY, with all those celebrities sponsoring the freaking brand. Jeez. And whats up with the tree logo, when I see a kid wearing LRG, I think urban Hippie.

And Hippies suck.

Bigmike

LRG was on point 5 years ago.. they have adapted to what sells and whatever you have to say about them is entirely your opinion but they are makin dough. all the workers there get an LRG medallion.. its pretty fresh

yons1

ZFTR

strongerthantoughness

Yall are a bunch of snobby ass elitist mofos! All i ever see in these damn threads are haters; people who think they are fashionistas of fashionistas try hard hipsters who think they always one step infront of the game. Selective mofos who are convinced that anything mainstream is not good enough for them. Don’t knock one’s hustle cause they making a name for themselves! You don’t like it, don’t wear it you hypocritical foo! Personally I DO NOT WEAR LRG, but how can you hate on people for making a career and being successful at it. If most people on this thing are like me, who want to be an up and coming designer or a buyer, or run ur owh shop, how can you tear people down who can help you step into the game? Fuck Yall PanZee Ass MOFO's!! And for all you mofos who hate, that are just uncreative yuppies that got dough to buy shit up, keep buying mainstream or high-end underground gear, or what the fuck ever is your flavour, cuz you makin people RICH BIYATCH!! YALL JUS PAINTED OF ENVY AS THE COLOR OF THIS FONT

Yall are a bunch of snobby ass elitist mofos! All i ever see in these damn threads are haters; people who think they are fashionistas of fashionistas try hard hipsters who think they always one step infront of the game. Selective mofos who are convinced that anything mainstream is not good enough for them. Don’t knock one’s hustle cause they making a name for themselves! You don’t like it, don’t wear it you hypocritical foo! Personally I DO NOT WEAR LRG, but how can you hate on people for making a career and being successful at it. If most people on this thing are like me, who want to be an up and coming designer, how can you tear people down who can help you step into the game? Fuck Yall PanZee Ass MOFO's!! And for all you mofos who hate, that are just uncreative yuppies that got dough to buy shit up, keep buying mainstream or high-end underground gear, or what the fuck ever is your flavour, cuz you makin people RICH BIYATCH!! YALL PAINTED IN THE COLOR OF THIS FONT IN ENVY

im not mad at jonas and lrg at all for making money and being very successful, but the design and idea behind the brand has changed drastically through the seasons. i still remember going to the very first sample sale of the first line, me and a handful of people buying some pretty cool pieces. now the stuff they put out is completely different and totally left field from what the idea they started with. leading to a cancerous spread of this so called lrg disease. my 2 cents

JONAS, SCOTTY AND KEVIN ARE CAKING IT HARD!

IT'S NOT MY STEE BUT IF YOU'R GONNA MAKE GEAR YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE.

SMALL WITH CONTENT OR LARGE WITH INTENT.

SOCIALLY IT'S REPPED BY THE LIL DUDES NEW TO THE GAME. THEY GET IT FROM BASIC SHOPS NATIONWIDE. GENRE-WISE IT'S THERE WITH ECKO, AKEDEMICS AND SADLY ZOO YORK.

IT STEMMED FROM ESOTERIC/BACKPACK/HIP HOP AND THEY'VE BACK A SKATE TEAM THE WHOLE TIME.

LRG DOES GET RIPPED ON AND BAD BUT, IN A SENSE SERVES A PURPOSE BY FILLING A SPOT IN THE INDUSTRY. ANYONE CAN GET IT AND IT'LL NEVER LAND IN ANY "COOL GUY" SHOPS. SOMEWHAT OF A BUFFER.

IT'S A BIT OF A STRANGE ANOMALLY. EARTHY MEETS JIG.

I'VE KNOWN THOSE DUDES SINCE START AND I REPECT THE FACT THAT THEY DID WHAT THEY DID AND ARE STILL DOING IT. THEY'LL RETIRE BEFORE MOST HERE GET A CAREER...

I LOVE CAPS!

SHIT IS WACK