Urgent Sugarcane Help (sc40401a)

blinddan

hey dudes!

so just got a pair of hawaiis. i can't seem to fnd out what condition they are in, and i don't currently have a camera to take photos on. the product number s SC40401A according to the tag that was on them. i'm on vacation, i'm not at home, so i really wanted to get them started, but, was wonderng two things.

1) what state are these in? are they one-wash? rinsed? hardwashed? totally raw?

2) if they ARE infact already rinsed/one washed, wlll a soak still shrnk them? how much? they're kinda baggy, i'd love them to fit a little better.

thanks so much for your help guys, it's mostly urgent because i'm on vacation, and i wanted to get started workn' on these badboys.

I believe that tha A on Sugar Canes designates One-Wash.

cool, thanks a bunch!

anyone know if these will still shrnk with any kind of soak? i was thinking warm f they were one-wash with me wearing them, because they're decently baggy on me. i also wanted to wear them so i could be ensured the length doesn't get shrunk that much, as i think they're only 32 length in the 30 waist.

thanks though!

If they're one-wash its unlikely they'll shrink too much, as thats one of the reasons behind the one-wash.

But, any cotton will shrink it if you soak/dry it eventually. If you're desperate, you can throw them in the dryer to shrink them after soaking, but that's gonna get your length too.

those are One-Wash..

which means they're washed with NO detergent in hot water in industrial washers then dried in dryers.

they won't really shrink up any more..

they're perfect to start wearing every day...

:)