Jeans w/ a modern fit/low-rise

knucks

wow I'm in a pickle..i can't find edwin ed-47 for cheap..best i find them for are $194 (non-selvage) and at that price i can get some rrds or pay a bit more and get the imperial (not sure if the pockets are too big though...)

grandism - $130

http://www.grandism.com/index.php?inp=84&ida=39

:cool: theres more....

that was just the first i could remember...but i remember seeing more...

i dunno if you already found a pair but i have 24" thighs (years of skateboarding, volleyball, bicycling and squats) and my pair of samuari s5000vx size 31 are pretty much perfect. they were a little bit snug at first but after like a week or 2 they stretched out to pretty much a perfect fit.

basically a straight leg though, i dunno how you feel about that.

on a side note, they fade incredibly fast. i was actually kind of bummed about that because their color is so awesome but the faded color isn't bad at all.

• 1 month later...

I dont get why you guys are suggesting things like Dior and SD-103.. he said he doesnt want SLIM jeans.. both of these are classified as slim.. hell, SD-103 is known as TIGHT STRAIGHT on their website.. isn't that some sort of indication? Sounds like he needs some regular fit jean or something and it can't be too high waisted... I could recommend SD-101 definitely

Talk about ressurection. If i recall, since the original post, knucks has bought every type of jean in the world and quickly resold them. Ultimately, i think he settled on the APC Hipsters.