Looking for Baggy Raw Denim. APC English Style?

reydogg23

Im pretty new to the whole raw denim scene, and most of the stuff I have come across is fairly tight for my tastes. Is the fit of the APC english style jean a lot baggier than the levis 501. I tried a pair of 501s on the other day and they are way too tight for my liking. I currently wear (dare I say) LRG jeans and I love the fit and the bottom opening. Im looking for a semi baggy pair of raw jeans thats around $130. Any suggestions?

Edited by reydogg23 on Apr 14, 2005 at 07:59 AM

Supreme's standard 5-pocket jean is cut similar to 501's and is not loose. In fact they're calling this season's jean a 'slim fit' jean. Supreme's engineer jean (like a carpenter/work jean) has a full, baggy cut tho. None of those out this season so far tho, and i've never really seen them in a standard raw blue denim anyway. If APC english or raw shrink-to-fit 501's sized up enough to sag aren't baggy enough for you, yr probably gonna have to try for some jeans from some hiphop related clothing labels. good luck!

Edited by rhythmandsound on Apr 14, 2005 at 09:56 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. The 501s I tried on werent shrink to fit, they were some basic washed ones at JC Penny. I was thinking if I just get a size down (32 to 31) in the APCs that should be pretty good. I mean I want the jeans baggy but not huge falling off and hanging over my shoes which is a huge pet peeve.

the fit of raw shrink-to-fit 501's is considerably more roomy through the legs than the washed/rinsed version you'd find at jcpenney. try kohls or mervyns for a comparison. and yes, getting a size down in the English from whichever waist size worked for you in the washed 501's should be good.

Edited by rhythmandsound on Apr 14, 2005 at 01:31 PM