FS: Levis Rigid 30/32, Levi's Skinners 29/32, H&M M65 Jacket US38, FCUK Sweater Small

Glitterhappy

I am selling some jeans here because they are too small for me. The Skinners were just way too small for me to begin with (I would actually even trade if someone had a larger size, but I doubt that's possible). The Skinners have been worn once, but were new when I got them. I will post measurements upon request, but the fit is fairly standard for Levi's. Let me know if you would like to see any other pictures of them as well.

Levi's Skinners 29/32 - $30 shipped

IMG_0195small.jpg

FCUK Sweater, Levi's Rigids, H&M M65 Jacket ... SOLD

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me here or e-mail me at [email protected]

• 1 month later...

The rigids are a slim fit but have a slight bootcut, they are currently pending sale.

can you do 60 shipped for the skinners and the sweater?

Yea sure. Email me at [email protected] if you need more info, etc. Otherwise feel free to go ahead and send the money to [email protected] for paypal, or let me know if you need to pay some other way.

Also, for anyone interested, here's my ebay feedback since this is my first time selling on SF: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ionmech&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

• 2 weeks later...