FS: Spruce White Slim Fit zip Hoodie old W+H/Wings&Horns

chronoaug

Bought it from a friend and it was too small for me. I guess I need a medium. It is a slim fit small. Very nice and warm. If anyone has a medium hoodie, i'd consider a trade, but i probably shouldn't have bought it in the first place since i need xmas money. Gotta buy clothes though.

Asking ebay. I figure all you of know the hoodie, brand and sizing pretty well so i didn't think i needed to explain much.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290062224430&rd=1&rd=1

edit: sorry, i was trying to sell it yesterday on SuFu because i'm going out of town tomorrow morning. It's on ebay now because by the time it ends, i'll be back in town. Sorry guys.

Spruce White Slim Fit Small double zip hoodie

picture001gg4.jpg

picture002oz4.jpg

had to put it on ebay because i was trying to sell and ship it before i went out of town for a week. SuFu was down the last 2 days and i won't be checking the net much the next week. I could use the money too as my wallet will most certainly be lighter when i come back from NY and probably BiG