NEW Dior Orange-overdye 9mm jeans

those are dope!!!!!!!!!!!! where can i cop????? does the orange overdye match the orange on my reese forbes dunkz?? will it clash with my dunk chain???(no hate witts)

how do these fit compared to apc old standards?? nudie baggy bjorns?? these are the 9mm openings right????

should i starch??

whoa! what is the cheapest place i can cop them online? what size should i get? do they stretch? anyone got measurements? any before and after custom tapering pics?

I don't know man. I saw some dude in SOHO wearing these jeans and he looked as gay as a rat. I mean 9mm leg openings!! That is just ridiculous. I think these are way overhyped and the construction isn't even that good. The vertical falling is horrible and nothing like those under hyped PBJ jeans. I mean those absolutely rule. The over attempt at making a super slubby denim is just mind blowing. That being said I think I will by a pair of the 9mm Dior jeans, just because I already have so many Japanese denim brands and I just need every pair of jeans I lay my eyes on. These will look good next to all my other unworn pairs of dry denim. Then I can post a pic of these in the "Lets see what you got" thread with all my other unworn overpriced denim. People on this board will think I am the ultimate denim head...... shweeet.