research paper.

red

i need to do a research paper.

suggest a topic.

im also using it as supplemental material for my college apps.

right now im thinking camus, but mostly because ive read all his books.

but i dont know.

i dont really feel like doing it on him.

it could be anything worth research.

and able to fill 10 pages.

do they have to relate to a certain subject?

if it can be anything general heres a couple:

1. the emergence of selvedge denim as a cult on an international stage amongst the youth of today.

2. the resemblance of the use and abuse of power betweeen moderators on the SuFu message board and hitler

3. a beginners guide to being a superfreak (you can interview all the superfreaks and write how they all came from disadvantaged backgrounds but perservered to post 3000+ and the impact this has has on their personal and professional lives)

I think selvedge denim, cordovans, buying high qualtiy cotton, organic, local produce food etc etc, knowledge about souce etc is an interesting buying pattern. Consumers, or at least a niche want to spend twice as much on something that going to last three times longer. I think its a regression to how we used to spend, like a man would own 2 pairs of shoes and they would both last years and years, same goes for coats, wallets, suits etc. A certain niche want a permanent product ,rather than this seasons disposable colourways.

I find it interesting that people juxtapose this paradigm with the latest stussy, fucking awesome, hundreds etc.......