tokyo shop girls (superbored)

Guest jmatsu

for anyone having retail experience in tokyo. which shop or shops do you think has the most attractive female employee or female staff? how about the most hideous?

dita(omotesando)- one super hot girl

chloe(omotesando)- consistendly beautiful staff.

n44 (shibuya)-very hot and very young.

not retail but, avex trax counter girls and elavator girls. sexy uniforms and consitently nice teeth.

ugliest:

bonjour records in ebisu- zero sex appeal.

lovelss- purposely crazy looking. contrived weirdness.

axe heaven in koenji. lock n loll female demons.

cat street uglies.

When I was there 6 months ago there were some damn hot girls at Hysteric Glamour.

which one? i assume you're talking about the harajuku one...

i haven't been in there for a long time. i'll give them your regards.

This thread is useless without photos.

i would love to post photos, but not only would it be time consuming, but alittle difficult... considering employment turnover in tokyo, not knowing the schedules of the employees, etc.

this thread was intended for nostalgic purposes or for people who also like seeing a pretty girl or two (or 3 or 4) while shopping in tokyo.

this is not necessarily a guide, but just to kill boredom. sorry for no photos.

Hahaha. You gotta be careful with those SA Tokyo girls. They'll act really cute just to getta sale.;) I love the girls at Lad Musician (Daikanyama & Harajuku). They're all really serious and deadpan to fit the mood of the store, which for some reason is really sexy to me. Plus its sexy to see girls in LM. I'm weird I know.

yeah 45rpm has some nice ladies!! there used to be this one years ago, named "junko" if i recall correctly. she actually set up a konpa for me and my pals.

unfortunately she brought her OL bank teller friends (who weren't that great). everyone was really pissed.

konpa/gokon is always a gamble, is it not?

The girl on the BF1 at Loveless is extremely pretty (it must be beacuse the store is so dark, but I'm completely stunned by her). Too bad these days it's the guy with the weird hair that's always there when I go. The girls in the cave are kinda lame though, but the rest of the SA are nice.

I totally agree with Rajio about the Lad girls at the Harajuku store (never seen any at Daikanyama location). They're very cool/snob which is perfect considering most SAs in Tokyo try to befriend you to get your money!

The girl on the BF1 at Loveless is extremely pretty (it must be beacuse the store is so dark, but I'm completely stunned by her). Too bad these days it's the guy with the weird hair that's always there when I go. The girls in the cave are kinda lame though, but the rest of the SA are nice.

I totally agree with Rajio about the Lad girls at the Harajuku store (never seen any at Daikanyama location). They're very cool/snob which is perfect considering most SAs in Tokyo try to befriend you to get your money!

not to be creepy but, which loveless girl are you talking about? please describe her.

wait... bf1 is the level with the bar and tables right? is she a bar tender, regular sales lady, or just some part time dj?

the guy your talking about is the one with the super long braided hair shaved at the sides, right? super tall?

She works the the book/bar floor, yes. She's pretty normal looking : black mid length hair, normalish clothes, etc... The weird guy is the one with the half shaved/half long bleached hair. We' re problably talking about the same, but I haven't noticed his braids.

DjRajio, when's the superfuture meetup? :P

Yes. Especially since many of my guy friends are married and still do gokon....Jmatsu u in Tokyo? We should do a SF gokon! haha...

i am in honoruru right now, but will be going back to tokyo forxmas/new years than back semi permantely again around 2/20.

i feel dumb, but i just realized your alias is dj radio. where are you based in tokyo?

i'm totally down. i have met mad tourists in honolulu who i have to meet up with when i go back to tokyo.

where do you use for your nomikai?

i have been using insomnia cafe shibuya or this one nu-jazz eatery on the nishiguchi side of ebisu station. there is this one cheap ass horror themed izakaya in shibuya that my friend swears by (i think it is a chain do you know it).

dude i am a master at osama game. i have all the cheat methods down!!!!!!

how many SF members are actually in tokyo anyway??

i am rambling but have you been to a a vanity party or velours yet? so much fun.

id hit it. assuming theyre over 18

if you ever do, use a condom (it sucks i know).

a friend of mine got super fucked up,picked up two japbitches and did a 3p with no protection.

when he woke up they were gone. he proceeded to the mirror and was mortified when he found written on his forehead: "welcome to the a.i.d.s world."

to this day he is to afraid to get the test.

i have escaped the epidedmic, but was once left with clamedia. and the q-tip procedure fucking sucks!!!!

She works the the book/bar floor, yes. She's pretty normal looking : black mid length hair, normalish clothes, etc... The weird guy is the one with the half shaved/half long bleached hair. We' re problably talking about the same, but I haven't noticed his braids.

DjRajio, when's the superfuture meetup? :P

Pmmed you.

if you ever do, use a condom (it sucks i know).

a friend of mine got super fucked up,picked up two japbitches and did a 3p with no protection.

when he woke up they were gone. he proceeded to the mirror and was mortified when he found written on his forehead: "welcome to the a.i.d.s world."

to this day he is to afraid to get the test.

i have escaped the epidedmic, but was once left with clamedia. and the q-tip procedure fucking sucks!!!!

Holy shit. That's why I never mess with those Roppongi whores. God damn that's scary. Japanese women can be very evil...

i am in honoruru right now, but will be going back to tokyo forxmas/new years than back semi permantely again around 2/20.

i feel dumb, but i just realized your alias is dj radio. where are you based in tokyo?

i'm totally down. i have met mad tourists in honolulu who i have to meet up with when i go back to tokyo.

where do you use for your nomikai?

i have been using insomnia cafe shibuya or this one nu-jazz eatery on the nishiguchi side of ebisu station. there is this one cheap ass horror themed izakaya in shibuya that my friend swears by (i think it is a chain do you know it).

dude i am a master at osama game. i have all the cheat methods down!!!!!!

how many SF members are actually in tokyo anyway??

i am rambling but have you been to a a vanity party or velours yet? so much fun.

I work in Roppongi. Nomikai is usually in Aoyama/Omotesdano/Roppongi then off to the clubs in the area....Osama game is clutch dude. Also my Yamanote-sen game skills increase expotentially with alcohol. Haha. 2000db is in tokyo. Several others stop by once in a while...Velours?! Haha. Last spring/summer I went there every weekend. Did you go to the 1 year anniversy last summer? It was sooo fucking packed. Got to see Verbal from M-flo and a ton of Men's non-no models there. So crazy....Imma be in LA for new years but yeah lets do it for next year:cool:

I work in Roppongi. Nomikai is usually in Aoyama/Omotesdano/Roppongi then off to the clubs in the area....Osama game is clutch dude. Also my Yamanote-sen game skills increase expotentially with alcohol. Haha. 2000db is in tokyo. Several others stop by once in a while...Velours?! Haha. Last spring/summer I went there every weekend. Did you go to the 1 year anniversy last summer? It was sooo fucking packed. Got to see Verbal from M-flo and a ton of Men's non-no models there. So crazy....Imma be in LA for new years but yeah lets do it for next year:cool:

i didn't get too go to the anniversary party. i assume the usual men nn models were in attendance...

it's weird, i recently found out from an industry friend that verbal isnt' japanese (not that it matters just some trivia).

for clubbing i have been hitting up the vanity parties for the music. for the ladies i still go to alife and fai. have you rode the bus to ageha??

yeah let's do that next year. my friend works at a pr firm and supposedly has the crazy companion and race queen hook ups.

i didn't get too go to the anniversary party. i assume the usual men nn models were in attendance...

it's weird, i recently found out from an industry friend that verbal isnt' japanese (not that it matters just some trivia).

for clubbing i have been hitting up the vanity parties for the music. for the ladies i still go to alife and fai. have you rode the bus to ageha??

yeah let's do that next year. my friend works at a pr firm and supposedly has the crazy companion and race queen hook ups.

Yeah. He's actually Korean. Alife is good but I hate the para-para shit they do in the basement. Same with Vanilla. Gets so tired. Ageha is dope, yes. But the first time I went, I went on gay men's night during Valentines day, so imagine a sea of topless-buff Japanese men in skinny thongs with angel wings and devil horns getting it on to techno music for 10 hours. Ironically it was really fun. Haha. As for your pr firm friend: ur my new best friend.:D

your debut to ageha was gay men's night? i assume you are straight so why did you end up there? i hope you didn't take the bus...

seriously next year... i am sure you def can recipricate. i prefer slender girls. japanese standard that is (garix2). call me crazy but breasts is not a factor but always nice.

like something out of jj or cancan. thank you!!