Black Chinos

beacons_home

in sanfransisco there is this one reaonably priced brand.

i think it's called dockers. i think that the fashion chain called sears or something might stock it. i could be wrong though. anyway good luck!

I really wasn't directing it towards you. But, ever since I came onto this forum it seems like everyone has given me some cocky answer and has not fully respected me.

don't feel bad, guy. i respect you.

its funny.. you could say the the same thing right back to all these clowns. hey im looking for some denim. "oh well theres this great brand called levis.. you can get them at walmart or target for 30 bucks." obviously this guy is looking for something a little more quality, and just like any other item of fucking clothing, the quality varies, hence the obsession with 200 dollar jeans and 400 dollar sweaters on this site. half these douches obsess about the quality of a fucking henley or hooded sweatshirt and then pick on people looking for the same damn thing in another item. useless.

its funny.. you could say the the same thing right back to all these clowns. hey im looking for some denim. "oh well theres this great brand called levis.. you can get them at walmart or target for 30 bucks." obviously this guy is looking for something a little more quality, and just like any other item of fucking clothing, the quality varies, hence the obsession with 200 dollar jeans and 400 dollar sweaters on this site. half these douches obsess about the quality of a fucking henley or hooded sweatshirt and then pick on people looking for the same damn thing in another item. useless.

i try not to worry about the price tag on what i buy. i have bought hi end and thrifted. your remark is pretty biased and ignorant. i also don't see a superchino thread or one being created in the near future.

stop disrepecting dockers when there is virtually nothing to compare it to on this board.

your comment will be easily forgot just like you.

Well I will try to contribute and put this thread back on track....

Try Marc by Marc Jacobs if possible. Last time I was there they had some great pants for pretty decent prices. They had a wool pant for around $180 or so and they fit fantastic. Another choice might be Paul Smith. His pants are going to be considerably more expensive but they are quality and generally have great silhouettes.

Check out www.paulsmith.co.uk for some examples.

Also, check out APC. They over a black trouser that is really nice as well for about $160-180.

alright here's my good deed for the day-

i actually liked the chinos of last season's dsquared. and if i have purchased chinos by rogan.

i still don't take back my docker comment though.

i just picked up some of the volcom geoff rowley signature chinos in a 32 and i was actually giddy with how well i thought they fit me.

a nice slim silohuette and very minimal branding makes them look pretty professional if thats what youre going for.

anyways, i hope it helps.

I have so much volcom stuff from when I worked for them, it's insane! Let me know if you would like anything. :)

If you give me more to go on, I can give you some suggestions (not being snide, but sincere!)

What kinda fit do you want, and how much do you want to spend?

I am looking for some casual black chinos. I found some Unrivaled ones I liked but they were all sold out so if anyone has any ideas post them up. Thanks

i just picked up some of the volcom geoff rowley signature chinos in a 32 and i was actually giddy with how well i thought they fit me.

a nice slim silohuette and very minimal branding makes them look pretty professional if thats what youre going for.

anyways, i hope it helps.

Interesting...

How does the sizing work for these? Are they true to size or should I go down?

Also, what material are they made from?

i try not to worry about the price tag on what i buy. i have bought hi end and thrifted. your remark is pretty biased and ignorant. i also don't see a superchino thread or one being created in the near future.

stop disrepecting dockers when there is virtually nothing to compare it to on this board.

your comment will be easily forgot just like you.

How is my quote "biased"? I don't recall saying anything negative about dockers or dickies, save for the fact that there are higher quality goods that can be purchased if that was what one is looking for, which he seems to be. You apparently don't know when certain terms in the English language should and should not be used, for there was no "ignorance" in my quote either. I am quite aware of the availability of these brands, and my quote in no way suggested that they are only for people of a certain social or economic status... hell all of the chinos I own are $40 from J. Crew. Finally, unlike your post count indicates, I have a life outside of the Superfuture boards, which means that achieving a remebrance here is not on my list of priorities. The simple fact is that you, my friend, are a smug little punk who uses sarcasm over the internet to berate people because you, in all likelihood, are 5'2" and 110 pounds and couldn't give possibly give anybody attitude in real life. That is what I was trying to convey in my first post. Sorry if it was misleading.

this is like 5 years ago, and I've never really had anything from the Gap, but my Japanese friends really did slim black chinos well back when the streetwear most of you guys like now was actually done, and their black chinos were black Gap slim fits, not sure if those are still sold.

, hence the obsession with 200 dollar jeans and 400 dollar sweaters on this site. half these douches obsess about the quality of a fucking henley or hooded sweatshirt and then pick on people looking for the same damn thing in another item. useless.

i would say that this is pretty biased/ ignorant, but then again like you mentioned you haven't been on the board too long (enough) because of your life outside or whatever it is you do with yourself.

[. The simple fact is that you, my friend, are a smug little punk who uses sarcasm over the internet to berate people because you, in all likelihood, are 5'2" and 110 pounds and couldn't give possibly give anybody attitude in real life. That is what I was trying to convey in my first post. Sorry if it was misleading.

here's a good one. ignorant again.

and even if someone was 5'2" and 110lbs, why wouldn't they be able to give anybody any attitude in real life? . go back to your life outside this forum. for all i know you're the dwarf...

goodbye insect.

In case you're still looking, peasantonline.com is carrying some Generra chinos. Color is called "steel", so it won't be a jet black -- but fairly close. I believe StyleForum has a promotional code for a bit of a discount. Could be wrong on that...

Interesting...

How does the sizing work for these? Are they true to size or should I go down?

Also, what material are they made from?

i believe its a 97% cotton 3% spandex blend if im not mistaken.

im about 6' tall, 155 pounds and i got a sz32 (by 32)

id say they fit true to size.

comparitively speaking, i would probably go with a 31 in some APCs, but since i dont anticipate much breaking in on these, the 32 is perfect.

if youd like any further pics just let me know.