The Wire Season 4

poly800rock

nah it's more the sunday night ritual than anything. glad to hear the ending is good though. It's a very well-done show despite the sometimes frustratingly slow pace.

yea, so true about the sunday ritual watching and the slow pace of the show sometimes...my ritual first involves watching intervention on a&e, then flipping right away to the wire on hbo.

the 2nd season was kind of weird. too much white boy crap going on. I was telling my friend today that if i hadn't of seen the 4th season first, i probably could not have enjoyed the 2nd season. Although it really does a good job developing the police business and the Greek. shit, waiting for the 3rd season to burn now.

Love the show, been watching it ever since it started. I would say the first season was my favorite.

This season has taken some good twists and turns and the kids in this season have some really good roles. I really enjoy Michael and Randy's characters.

I'm almost sad to see that Bunk doesn't have a drinking partner anymore though, those were some funny scenes.

Yea, Omar's character is very well thought out and creative. I just like how the show pushes boundries with politics, drugs, police, etc. No other show I watch has a depth like this one.

I really like Lester's character as well. Sharp, witty, intelligent, and a great detective in every sense. I'm sad to see the show already coming to an end for the season.

Now I just have to wait for entourage to come back on, then the rotation starts again. Wire. Entourage. Wire. And so on...

• 2 weeks later...