my APC raw black cures.

jwied82

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i think i paid around 80 after shipping for them.. the shipping was like 25 dollars or something because the seller was located somewhere in asia (hong kong, i think, but i dont remember for sure)

on a related note, my mom just got a raw black apc denim skirt from the same seller for like $10 (before shipping)... hasnt arrived yet but im thinking it'll be pretty nice, probably the same denim as the jeans.

No stretch at all - 100% cotton

And yeah shipping was over priced but certainly still worth it. I think the cost+shipping+convert to AU dollars = AU$100 which is less then half price for APC in Sydney.

Wearing mine now and if I wasn't sick I would be out scaling mountains to get some wear on these suckers. Mine look brand new... almost.

Okay this is a total noob post but what the fuck.

How much do APCs usually cost in their store?

I'm think I'm going to get my first apcs next week (my first "real" denim)

So yeah, just for comparison... Shit with how those jeans look (so fucking sexy) I'm getting to excited to get my first pair!

last time i saw something from the same seller, it was for a pair of the faded grey cures and they had a disclaimer saying they were sold out of the raw black ones... i guess they got some people asking if they had any more or something.

and yeah, like homme said, they are 100% cotton. The ones they have for this current season are overdyed stretch black jeans, so theyd be totally different.

um... please read my post more carefully...

the seller said they are out of them, no more left, so youd have to find them elsewhere.

The belt is just some random vintage rummage sale belt.

belt are one thing i never see paying over like $2.00 for because you can always find quality, well-aged leather belts for next to nothing at thrift stores and whatnot.

• 3 weeks later...

6 months...

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

comparison pic with the APC skirt my mom recently got from the same ebay seller. Pretty sure its the exact same denim:

IMG_3822.jpg

on a side note.. all the wear on these jeans is from wearing them to work.

I recently got a Nudie gunnar shirt off the supermarket to wear as a work shirt.

I work in the refrigerated/frozen dept. at a grocery store so i need to wear a jacket or something to stay warm, and i have been just wearing h&m hoodies because they are cheap and fit well. Ive pretty much trashed 2 hoodies in the past year, so i'm excited to see how gunnar will respond to his life as work-wear.

not actually washed.. gave them a warm soak in the kitchen sink, agitated it a little bit by hand, hung them up to dry.. it did clean them a little because they were getting excessively dirty and also they shrunk back a small bit, but no where close to back to original size...

great looking jeans! it looks like your right side gets more wear than the left, any idea why? the left side of my jeans always gets more wear than the right because i always put my left hand on my left thigh when i push when i skate.

also, your mom's awesome for wearing a.p.c.

nothing significant in the combs.. its the only disappointing aspect of the wear.

And, i know exactly why my right side gets so much more wear.. These are work jeans for me, and i am right handed... i stock in a grocery store so sometimes i rest cases against my right thigh as im stocking them. Also i'll have to do things like push stacks of milkcrates, carry pallets, just whatever, and it seems the right thigh get alot of abrasion/wear from things.