Florida Vacation (cmf?)

showbiz00ditc

put cmf in the name cause i know yur from FL. and could prolly help out the most

well my parents got a condo in naples, florida for a few months and i'm goin down January 1st for like 9 days or something. just wondering if theres anything good at all around naples (i heard its all old people n shit)... n where the closest citys i should go to to have some fun/decent shopping etc.

also i'm only gonna be 19 but id prolly wanna go out for some nightlife... is it true that you only have to be 18 to get in ... maybe this just means a sloppy predrink. but i dunno if theres even any bars or anything around naples.

thanks cmf and anyone else who can help out.

i think you will need a new ontario driving license...

i remember going to sping break when i wasn't 21 and the bars we would go to would let ppl of 18 get in, but they would draw these huge ass X on the hand with marker so you wouldn't be able to buy or drink (they would kick you out if you got caught) and believe me, it was impossible to get it off. don't know if all clubs are like this though, but with a "new" driving license, you should be golden anyway...

haha showbiz whattup man, my parents got a condo in naples, ive been down there a few times and yea its all old rich white people, there are some kids that will be around 5th ave bars on weekend nights but yea its all 21+ so make sure you have a ID, now i havent partied at western but im sure if you drive over to miami you can have some fun, its about 1:30 hour drive, thats pretty much all thats good about naples, is the proximity to miami, but stroll those beaches for days, you're bound to find some rich white girls that are in the same situation as you around your age, i remember last year met some girl from atlanta wit some big ass titties on the pier. alas i will probably never return to naples again though. youre from north toronto right? make sure you dont park your car at a beach parking spot after 10 if youre with a female, the cops will be out with flashlights on the beach looking for you, since theyre natural thought process is that some1 drowned because none of the old people stay out very late there, as for shopping, dont really waste your time, although theres a polo store that does have some fucking amazing deals on winter clothing since no1 buys that stuff down there, you may be able to scoop up a jacket. 3rd st and 5th ave are the main streets, where the restaurants etc are. some good food, good to catch up with the folks down there