Cipher El Commandante: Urban Guerrilla Sneakers

cipherman

Droppin mid december at my site.....50 pairs numbered

hit me up if you're interested....

the minimanual is up, get a preview at Cipher HQ of the Cipher Urban Guerrilla workboot....only 50 pairs of the Elcommandante folks...you know my steez.

plus right after this initial drop we will be letting lose a few more styles....look out for Cipher in the upcoming issue of "kicksclusive" we bringing heat for the hollidays with some smooth new "Wushu" styles.

Peace

C

http://www.cipherism.com

Myspace--UGW--Ballistic-ADw.jpg

I am interested but not sure if I can afford it. Whats the price going to be? Dope shoe anyway...

yeah i hear that...christmas is a tough time man....but these are runnin $175....only 25 pairs per style....laced, and stealth....

hit the communique....if you wanna get the jump on eveyone else....I've been gettin a lot of requests for this shoe, so that's why it's comin out first...shortly after...i will be releasing a never seen colour way....black on black leather and nubuck...lambskin interiors....those are limited to 50 pairs per style as well.

C

Guest Berget__

175$ isnt that bad. Here in Sweden you have to pay that price for regular air maxes... I've been looking for something like this. Can you get pics of someone wearing these?

wrong.jpg

these are more like grown man shoes...not "trainers"...although they do have sneaker technology, these are lined in "LAMBSKIN" from France...and ballistic cordura isn't your run of the mill fabric,it's actually quite expensive, ever seen Tumi luggage...or any high-end luggage company that makes thier stuff out of, just regular cordura...them shits is stratospheric...this is top quality...and a great value.

....plus the shoes are handmade in sample rooms...not pumped out...in the so called exclusive: 500 pairs per colour. there are only 25 of these coming out...they are number tagged, and i package these joints myself....so given the values I think a sub 200 exclusive shoe is more then reasonable.

you're not gonna see everyone on the streets wearing the joints...just the real heads...ones who are up on the game.

Peace.

175$ isnt that bad. Here in Sweden you have to pay that price for regular air maxes... I've been looking for something like this. Can you get pics of someone wearing these?

I'll have something up pretty soon....I'll send a pick of me in the new joints, Black on black leather and nubuck, i call them the "stormtroopers:....I've been rockin them for a while. so they got that nicely worn in look.

pce

these are more like grown man shoes...not "trainers"...although they do have sneaker technology, these are lined in "LAMBSKIN" from France...and ballistic cordura isn't your run of the mill fabric,it's actually quite expensive, ever seen Tumi luggage...or any high-end luggage company that makes thier stuff out of, just regular cordura...them shits is stratospheric...this is top quality...and a great value.

....plus the shoes are handmade in sample rooms...not pumped out...in the so called exclusive: 500 pairs per colour. there are only 25 of these coming out...they are number tagged, and i package these joints myself....so given the values I think a sub 200 exclusive shoe is more then reasonable.

you're not gonna see everyone on the streets wearing the joints...just the real heads...ones who are up on the game.

Peace.

Shoes look nice. But, what game are you referring too? The 100+ sneaker game, the rare sneaker game, or those who are afraid to be shot in the foot game.

i like the shoes, but hate the way you talk.

hahahhaahahahahaH.....I'll turn off the "G' talk.....the 'game' I'm referring to is the fashion game. I myself am a part of it. I like to wear things that other people don't have, some might say i'm a little bit of a snob, in the sense that i like things that are a little exclusive, and rare. Many of my friends are the same they try to search out cool new brands and designers so they can stand out a little from the drones that heard themselves into a social collective. So i usually try to make things from that perspective. i hate flashy shoes, i don't mind nice colours, but my sensibilities are more monochrome and understaed. I prefer stuff that is classical but contemporary....stuuf that doesn't get dated.

I aim to make high quality stuff that will last, make a disnstinction but not be able to flag in planes in the fog...

Peace guys....

Shoes look nice. But, what game are you referring too? The 100+ sneaker game, the rare sneaker game, or those who are afraid to be shot in the foot game.

hahahahahahaha...when i had this idea to do ballistic footwear, I figured someone would make this type of a quip...I was gonna run a tag, something like..."when you're in the most impossible situations, and you need bullet proof kicks....think UG" but that's lame....lol

it's just an interesting material....technical, soft, durable...looks cool, and gives the shoes an identity in a way.