find retailer or wholesaler 寻找合伙人

Guest shoeswholesales

Guest shoeswholesales

We are one of the major footwear distributors located in china.

Our Products comes directly from OEM Factory, A+++ quality,with the paper work, certificate logo and cards. bulk stocks and many styles available for you to choose from. We wholesell name brand shoes such as Nike air force 1. Air Jordan( from Jordan I to Jodan XXI), dunk, air max shoes, shox shoes. Bapes, adidas,puma.,timberland. and Handbags, new mp4 ,jeans,jacket,hoody Wholesale. the shipping method is DHL, EMS,FEDEX, UPS, SODEXI,TNT,3-5 days shipping time.Online tracking # is available for you. fast and safe. Money-back guaranteed !!! we will compensate for the loss if you can't get the items when pay the insurance. $3 Pair no matter what reason it is.

www.alibaba2006.com

We are one of the major footwear distributors located in china.

Our Products comes directly from OEM Factory, A+++ quality,with the paper work, certificate logo and cards. bulk stocks and many styles available for you to choose from. We wholesell name brand shoes such as Nike air force 1. Air Jordan( from Jordan I to Jodan XXI), dunk, air max shoes, shox shoes. Bapes, adidas,puma.,timberland. and Handbags, new mp4 ,jeans,jacket,hoody Wholesale. the shipping method is DHL, EMS,FEDEX, UPS, SODEXI,TNT,3-5 days shipping time.Online tracking # is available for you. fast and safe. Money-back guaranteed !!! we will compensate for the loss if you can't get the items when pay the insurance. $3 Pair no matter what reason it is.

www.alibaba2006.com

Fake ipods?! Is anything sacred to you mainlanders!?

20061018211457.jpg

very cheap, I bought one.

1 giga model about 320 yuan in shenzhen, the chinese city near to HK...about 40.80 usd, And they might be cheaper right now, cause I purchased mine 4 month ago...

Definitely 100% fake on their site. But quality is ok for the price.