LA Gear

Jay-

I remember way back in grade 1/2, LA Gears were the dopest kicks of all time. You were not cool unless you rocked a pair.

Now they were clearly marketed towards kids, so I don't know if they ever produced adult sized shoes (I'm a size 12 american), but I'm trying to track down a pair. Anyone know if they exist?

LA gears have to be some of the most poorly designed sneakers I have ever seen. that being said I have a friend that had access to a whole bunch of new old stock of them. I could ask him if he still could get his hands on some if you want.

what size do you wear?

LA gears have to be some of the most poorly designed sneakers I have ever seen. that being said I have a friend that had access to a whole bunch of new old stock of them. I could ask him if he still could get his hands on some if you want.

what size do you wear?

so true, i remember having a pair that seriously started falling apart after like 2 weeks of wearing them. i didn't even know the company still existed. i definitely would buy a pair if i could though.

what size do you wear?

I'm a size 12. That would be incredible if you could ask.

When you're 7 years old, quality doesn't matter. I could care a less about these shoes though....it's a nastagia thing that I care about.

dont know if they make the la lights anymore, but the company had a few nba players(luke walton, ron artest) wearing them for awhile. dont think they sponsor any basketball players now though.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they still do make shoes...but deffinately not with the lights.

Never liked LA Gears even as a kid. I remember the "Regulators" which were like the poor man's Reebok Pumps. To each there own I guess. Have you tried looking at a sneaker forum for them?

To tell you the truth, I'm totally new to using the internet as a tool for finding gear. The only fashion forum I've been to besides this one was the GQ forum, which totally sucks compared to this one. This one is awesome. Do you know of a good sneaker forum I could check?

To tell you the truth, I'm totally new to using the internet as a tool for finding gear. The only fashion forum I've been to besides this one was the GQ forum, which totally sucks compared to this one. This one is awesome. Do you know of a good sneaker forum I could check?

niketalk???

man, if you haven't asked him yet and could find me some in 12, that would be amazing. the more neon the better.

i have been looking around for a pair with the twisted leather details across the sides. they are the worst things ever. props to 2nd grade and LA gear at shoe carnival.

i have been looking around for a pair with the twisted leather details across the sides. they are the worst things ever. props to 2nd grade and LA gear at shoe carnival.

Yes. If anyone can score a pair of those twisted leather LA Gears, PM me! Especially if they have double laces!

I wanted a pair of these so badly like a year ago. I went to payless and they informed me that there were no adult sizes. Me and my friend then decided to make our own light up shoes out of old sneakers and LED lights. This project ended the next morning when we woke up burnt out and hungover