LAST item you'd buy for your wardrobe

masuerte

If you were to give it all up right now. Like really for reals give up this whole superfuture/denimcollecting/buying-articles-of-clothing-that-cost-above-50-bucks what would you buy last?

Or let's say, if you were forced to go on a buying hiatus for the next 4 years or so, what would you get? Which jacket/suit/denim combo would you buy as a last piece to tide your wardrobe over for the next few years?

I'm asking this because someday I'm going back to school... and when I do, goodbye superfuture lifestyle. For now I'd be happy to frickin' find one perfect pea-coat. For denim, if forced to go on a hiatus, it would push me to finally drop money on a pair of Dior 19cm raw blacks... maybe even try for the selvedge.

::edit::

Oh and if you could wear only one shoe for this winter what would it be?

Mine would be this season's cloak boots.

well, i've really got most everything i want (clothes-wise, anyway) at this point.

the last thing i really want, and plan to get come the new year, is a pair of carpe diem boots. i've been thinking about getting a pair for a long while and i've finally got the extra cash to pick some up.

after that, there's not really anything else left for me to get.

nevermind about the diors, I'm going to spend on a ticket to japan and trying on those PBJs

id have to make it a six pack of briefs then...

haha.

I sometimes think about what I`d want if I was homeless (definite possibility in the future)..

prolly my US Army goretex parka ..heavy jeans, um some jordan IIIs or Air Force Is (thick sole) , a tee and a supreme thermal arch logo, everything else I need in my wtaps backpack... ready for anything...

im guessing u already have a sizable collection of denim,diormarcjocobsnomdeguerrecommesdesgarconsetcetc,

so how about a suit?

u are bound to use it, admittedly not as often as ur othersupercool stuff, but thats the point. something timeless,

pointers:

richard james

brioni

prada/miu miu

hardy aimes

etro

2ndly, a fuking massively expencive watch.

iwc

patek philippe's nautilus (great piece in december issue GQ uk)

bell and ross in pink gold

id have to make it a six pack of briefs then...

HAHAHA... so that's where your name comes from. Do you ruin your panties often?

black dior 17 cm washed

cloak cricket boots (i tried on the felts, no love in person)

louis vuitton black winter fleece (bourgeois and mainstream, but the quality is fuckin amazing, and the perfect way to say "look at my fuckin coat" is with a big louis vuitton stamp.

What do the cricket boots look like? Where do you live @ start?

What do the cricket boots look like? Where do you live @ start?

i move around alot. my apartment is in dc, but i go up to new york often. also san fran every month or so. the cricket boots are high top dress shoes with very close laces. very streamlined, sleek and sexy, plokhov style. the one drawback to all black cloak shoes is the scuff factor. the lustrous leather and felt will not age gracefully, it looks like porcelain in person. if you get anything from cloak, i would recommend the peacoat or cricket boots.