Bicyclettes

canice

mlproject and sycamore no more, I'm pretty damn positive that's a swobo.

look at the decal on the headtube.

and

http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2007/july/1/ApolonioGodines.htm

and

he's on bikeforums.

OMG HE'S ON BIKEFORUMS!?!?!

i didn't realize those had a sloping tt. i didn't see the brazed on logo on the tt, so i was thrown off. that think looks fresh though.

OMG HE'S ON BIKEFORUMS!?!?!

i didn't realize those had a sloping tt. i didn't see the brazed on logo on the tt, so i was thrown off. that think looks fresh though.

no need to be a dick about it. I actually really dislike it. There's just too much..stuff..

PS. I hear you like suicides..

i just get EAI cogs. they are solid.

a superlap bb is super fucking nice though. you're not goign to find a loose ball one that is much better/cheaper.

i've always ridden cartridge ones because i hate having to repack once a month or so, especially during the bad weather months.

i didn't get banned from bikeforums. i'm glad that i can continue to LOL at that shit alllll day long. its insane how different it is from a year and a half ago before everyone jumped ship off to the NY, SF and Chicago boards.

Eh, used a putty knife/paint scraper to screw it in..bb/cranks move side to side a bit so I will get the tool soon..

Anyways, here are pics of the re-painted bike. Paint scratches easily which kind of sucks, but whatever, I'm over it.

623yx4x.jpg

4xol7hg.jpg

5ybwqk2.jpg