Bicyclettes

canice

as far as straps breaking, i've gone through several pairs of the mks single straps. they get wet and totally fall apart, plus have a lot of play when moving your foot around during a ride, even if tightened down.

the only other thing (which i completely forgot about before) i've seen that are pretty rad for cheaper are those plastic coated nylon straps. i've seen a couple setups with those and they seem like they'll hold up well. can't speak for the clamp holding down on the strap though.. haven't ridden them more than a couple blocks.

the cure is innertube straps. ive got one leather strap with an innertube as a second strap on each pedal. Never broken yet.

Also, got some new bartape. cant wait till it wears in the same colour as the saddle.

3507892595_7c323557bb.jpg

the cure is innertube straps. ive got one leather strap with an innertube as a second strap on each pedal. Never broken yet.

Also, got some new bartape. cant wait till it wears in the same colour as the saddle.

3507892595_7c323557bb.jpg

innertube straps?

care to take a closeup pic of what you're talking about.

Nice bike btw... handlebar/seaat setup will look real nice when they're the same colours.

pretty cool morning, rode around and some guy on a mountain bike with disc brakes caught up to me while I was crusing by the beach. his name was robert and we ended up riding to lagoon drive

i didn't want to get too close with him so I booked ass after riding about halfway home with him. haha.

pics at kakaako park after. caught the sunrise :)

img0696x.jpg

img0690a.jpg

oh yeah, no grips cause I got some clear ourys and waiting on some alohafixed stickers to place under em

so im pretty clueless on the road bicyclettes but any decent ones?

feel like adding a geared bicycle. (ebay a good source?)

(i probaly wouldnt be using too much time compared to my commute bike, but i'd like to see options for a complete that is highly reccomended)

so im pretty clueless on the road bicyclettes but any decent ones?

feel like adding a geared bicycle. (ebay a good source?)

(i probaly wouldnt be using too much time compared to my commute bike, but i'd like to see options for a complete that is highly reccomended)

goldenwest swap meet.

are portable pumps limited to a certain PSI before air spurts out?

i cant seem to get my tires past 80 or so on my handheld one

it offers a cushy ride though

the hadheild pumps can only go up to a certain psi. they are mainly for when your on the road and you get a flat. they're for a quick tube change.

I know that the Competitive Cyclist is the recommended site for measure up bike sizing, but I was wondering which of the three fits were people basing their decisions on. I did the fit and all the numbers are not that varied, just wondering if one lends itself to fixed gear riding better, or if it is just personal preference?

I know that the Competitive Cyclist is the recommended site for measure up bike sizing, but I was wondering which of the three fits were people basing their decisions on. I did the fit and all the numbers are not that varied, just wondering if one lends itself to fixed gear riding better, or if it is just personal preference?

Its just personal preference, whatever works for you wont mean it works for the guy next to you or anything.

(your body stretches or gets accustomed to the bicycle also, i noticed in the beginning my ass / back / neck would hurt and now its only my neck (too short of a fork) but i still manage)

Same with seats, alot of first time riders complain how my selle is really uncomfy, but its prolly due to the little amount of real riding they've done.

mini pumps suck

co2 ftw

co2 loses psi faster than air no?

i know nitrogen loses air pretty fast though

Edit:

http://store.citygrounds.com/store/

(20% off + free shipping)

co2 isway better than a mini pump when you're on the road. it also lasts me longer than an hour or two...

carrying around a mini pump on a ride sucks.

co2 cartridges only last you one or two pumps to a good psi no?

since they are 8 bucks for one where i live, i'll stick to mah handpump