Bicyclettes

canice

what does the tt need protection from? after that, i don't think you really ride bikes.

BUT, bar hits on the tt, locking up to poles, a smidge more protection for your beans when you have to fred flinstone it....

All that stuff's happened to me. I guess they just result in scratches on my bike. I didn't realize it was a problem.

BMX is the new fixed gear. It never ends! No but seriously. Alot of kids here are selling their fixed gear and putting together old school BMX bikes because FG is so fucking trendy. One thing after the other.

Whatever.

its the other way around, id say

i hate when fixie faggots try to do bmx shit.. i just want to punch their faces in. please move on to the next trend already.

yes i said it.

I couldn't have said this better myself.

Guys, post specs with your rides!

Random Frame (its $20AUD but its light)

Dura-ace laced to Campag rims

Sugino 75 bottom bracket

Superb Cranks

Sugino Mighty Comp 46T

PW cogs 18T

KMC chain (they r fat)

Shimano 600 pedals

Nitto Riser bar..or Nitto bullhorns.

Cheapy tyres on the read, good vittoria at the front.

I have a fixie up and the frame makes me want to barf. Is there anyway to re-paint it or something? Also, how do you do a sick tape job.http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2007/july/1/RobertFord.htm#top

I want to do something like that. Whats a good deal for buying bikes on ebay or craiglist for fix-up bikes? Is 40 $ for a soverign being ripped off? I figured that it wasn't too bad. Also, what is the difference between grease and lube? The guy at my shop today told me that grease is bad but when I take all my shit apart isn't that black stuff grease?

fixed gears are trendy and hipster like, but in my town i'm pretty positive that i'm one of the only people with a fixed geared bike except for my two other friends that are here for the summer before they go back to school. theres no such thing as "hipster" in ocala ... all though gainesville is only like 45 mins away, and theres a huge fixie scene there.

:o

Haha, yes. No tape or money for a Kashimax = bandana.

Yeah. 5 dollars for tape to put on your handlebars or TT is outrageous. I'd much rather buy myself some lunch because looks are soo much more important than performance.

What does the TT need protecting from?

the unpadded bars. they look sooo sick though.

cleaned up my bike.

paint job and changed to drop downs

what's with supreme stickers these days?

www.w-base.com for the frame pad.

As far as Supreme stickers go. I like Supreme and I like putting stickers of stuff I like on things. I have other stickers too but just haven't been put on yet, fight me.

Lots of hipsters ride fixed in SF. I ride for commuting, I get to work 15 minutes faster than if I rode my purple BMX. The ride is about 10-15 miles and I can easily do that in about 20-25 mins on fixed and about 45 mins on BMX.

As far as Supreme stickers go. I like Supreme and I like putting stickers of stuff I like on things. I have other stickers too but just haven't been put on yet, fight me.

Lots of hipsters ride fixed in SF. I ride for commuting, I get to work 15 minutes faster than if I rode my purple BMX. The ride is about 10-15 miles and I can easily do that in about 20-25 mins on fixed and about 45 mins on BMX.

haha it was funny watching you grind on the flats tho.:D

i got a kero kero keroppi sticker on my aerospoke.

that's hot right? heh

About £300 ? - but everything is more expenisve this side of the channel so that isn't like $600. TBH i think i'm just going to buy a new basic bianchi pista or Pompino.

woh yeah, new bike = better move.

and if you ever get around to converting that other thing... it would make a decent rain bike i guess haha.

dont know shit about bikes, so im just gonna ask: why are fixies that much faster than BMX? or is that just you?