Bicyclettes

canice

Its not quite as nice as the baby blue one, but here's another De Rosa, already broke the 2grand mark with a week to go, fuck.

b1e5_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110273575021&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

I had a question for you guys as well, Im finally about to upgrade my wheel set, and Im thinking about using Campy Zonda hoops, CX Ray bladed spokes, and Royce hubs, 20F/24R. I know its turn out to be pretty expensive and so Im thinking maybe I should just grab something already made, but if anyone had any opinions Id love to hear them.

Shamalzzzz!!!!!

Also, @ Hamburglar,

Ur rollin a Shamal up front, right? Are you using it with a skewer, or does it have a track hub?

Anyway, Ive been reading about all this shit for the past couple days, but Im still a noob, so go easy!!!

Went out last night to the Alamo and cruised around the city and drank beers with a group of people. Took some pictures, if anybody is into community biking events:

http://flickr.com/photos/brillwill/sets/72157606385536617/

PS: check out the girl in the dress and the high heels; she went on a ride with us and completely tore it up, and then went out to the clubs afterward.

2703596609_6cb7592fd6.jpg

some guy last night in a pick up truck, drove by and told me to eat shit and die and spat at me while I was riding my bike. Too bad the motherfucker had a redlight and a car in front of him, so I peddled hella fast right next to his truck and i had one of those pocket toolsets which has a 4 inch knife on it. dude fucking flips out when he sees it, and swerves and runs the red.

what a bitch.

i was drunk as fuck though, good thing he didn't come out or i'd be getting fucked in the ass in prison right now

so you have a 16 hole phil hub?
yes 1234567890

U had them drilled or you bought them like that?

Also, curious how much u weigh and do you/have u had issues with having to true them a lot? U be doing tricks, no?

Theres a similar set up on Ebay right now actually:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230274143705&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013

i love how that it's now cool to have a $2000+ bike your parents bought you and call it your "beater" or "polobike" while you hardly ride it, let alone play polo on it.

listen, herbert, you dont know me, so kindly remove your tonsils from my shaft. im a federal firefighter, so miss me with the mommy money routine. youre clearly vaginally bruised by the fact that i use one of my makinos to play polo on occasion, so much so that you neg me. how i choose to ride any of my bikes has zero to do with you, orphan.

also, my "beater" (sarcasm) cost me $700 shipped COMPLETE. i love you too <3

listen, herbert, you dont know me, so kindly remove your tonsils from my shaft. im a federal firefighter, so miss me with the mommy money routine. youre clearly vaginally bruised by the fact that i use one of my makinos to play polo on occasion, so much so that you neg me. how i choose to ride any of my bikes has zero to do with you, orphan.

also, my "beater" (sarcasm) cost me $700 shipped COMPLETE. i love you too <3

pwnnnnnnnnnnn

Seriously, people can use their bikes however they want, as long as they get ridden I couldn't care less.

Granted, playing polo on that bike seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I'd hate to see someone take out your front wheel or something.

Whatever though. Some of the fastest guys I know ride entry level track bikes or conversions, and some ride an assortment of bikes that I'd love to get my hands on.

Oh yeah, I'm selling my mountain bike for 700$ ish, so am gonna be on the lookout for a more standard geometry track bike soon.

Cam, if you spend more money on that bike, be it the fork.

An actual upgrade would that be. Would ride the bike it 5000X better.

Yeah I am looking at getting a new set of forks in a few weeks.

Still researching and seeing what will both work with my set-up with out changing the look.

Thanks

C