Slim fit khaki/slacks at the mall in size 27?

chim

Hey guys, I have an event coming up real soon and I am in dire need of some non old-man looking pants. I have some old school size 30 slacks that look like mc hammer parachute pants, and I was wondering if there was any place with a nicely cut slim trouser that I can purchase at the mall. The internet is out of the question because it won't make it here in time.

The problem is I wear a size 27 waist (25 in apc 26 in dior) and barring girls slacks (which I haven't experimented with) I cannot think of a place to find a pair of casual pants that will look good in a business casual environment.

Thanks for the help

unfortunately I have until wednesday to get a pair. My friend actually had a pairo f size 30 Slim fit khakis, and while it's big in the waist it looks alright in the legs and I think i'm just going to belt it up. I went to the mall and all the girl slacks at express and gap are just ass huggers, and made me look like a really hot chick from the back. Needless to say, probably just going to go with the slightly oversized khakis from UO. What sucks is that we don't have any H&Ms over here, so that is always out of the question

If you're that small, why not go the bespoke route? Find a decent tailor around you, buy the fabric and have him/her make them for you. My tailor charges me $80 for a pair and I buy the fabric myself. It costs me half of what it would to buy a pair of Diors and I get exactly the fit I want with no bullshit or sizing problems.