APC Warehouse Sale :: Today 'til Sunday; NYC

onemancult

shirts were 40...all jackets and coats were 109...sweaters/sweatshirts were 50 i think...hats and accessories were all around the 20 range i believe.

usually don' t have any of the indigo jeans in their popular cuts at their sales. i saw a couple of people with some black overdyes though.

it was just too crowded for me to bother though, but apparently stock gets replenished every day. had a shit-ton of stuff in the back i could see...

pants/denim:

the only dry denim they had were some huge ass 36 new standards on the top shelf of where some other pants were. the other denim i saw were these overalls that have a wide cut, most pants are odd colors/materials- nothing too special. have a few black trousers, wool and cotton, but once again wider/regular cuts. a few cords, mostly in fall-ish colors.

shirts:

in the back there's a giant pile of random polos/sweaters/tees that are thrown around in a jumbled fashion. good luck trying to sort through it, but nothing too eye-catching. a few dress shirts/button ups on the racks, some of them are plastic-y, others are simple colors.

blazers/vests:

a few denim blazers and one or two dark colored blazers. some corduroy stuff, an orange puffy vest.

jackets:

some rain-type jackets, hooded fur parka, maybe one or two full length coats.

scarves/belts:

random boxes and shit in the middle of the room. good luck finding whatever, nothing too great.

no fitting rooms, mirrors are in the back and on the side when you enter. maybe it'll be better tomorrow, but definitely not going to find some super steals and deals. definitely a madhouse inside though.