quick question what's the looses fit 17oz that sumurai makes

brandon0809b

I wanted the S510XX19ozII at first but I don't know the fit, If anybody has them fell free to post pics, i wanted a the loose feel of a 501 im a 34/32 but should i size up in the waist or do they fit slim eitherway

I have a pair of S526VXs that are a fairly loose fit. They are a 34" and after a hot soak they fit fine. Here's a pic pre-soak:

206760035_9edc7bc616.jpg

Dr, is that your actual waist though? You regularly a 34?Is this from BiG?

Care to post post-soak pics?

Not my question, but am interested as well.

Thanks.

Dr, is that your actual waist though? You regularly a 34?Is this from BiG?

Care to post post-soak pics?

Not my question, but am interested as well.

Thanks.

I am somewhere between a 33 and a 34, depending on the make. They originally came from a shop called 2nd, but I bought them from another SFer, afsberg.

Not sure if I have any pictures of me wearing them since I soaked them, but there are a few at the end of this Flickr album.

I washed them after about a month, then benched them for a month to break in some SC1947s, and now I'm putting some more wear on them again - reckon I'll wash them again in the next couple of weeks.

I have the S510xx19ozII and it fits loose. Gordon at BiG told me that Samurai jeans usually shrink to tagged size eventually. These have been hot soaked, size 36 and they measure just over 36. My actual waist measured between 35 and 36. I would recommend you stay with your normal size or even consider 1 size smaller (If I were to buy another pair, I would get 35). I slightly altered the color on these so the jeans fit would show up better.

s510xx19oziifrontyw8.jpgs510xx19oziisidebn6.jpgs510xx19oziibackur6.jpg

Thanks. I bought these last summer and I think they were about 2 inches bigger than tagged size. I did a cold soak first and they did not shrink enough in the waist so I soaked hot and now they are right at the tagged size, but still a little loose in the waist on me. I've only worn them a couple of times and I'm not sure how they will stretch. If your waist measures 32, I would go with the 31.